Thread: Alien Quadrilagy

Aliens... my favorite movie of all time. and the other 3 movies... Should I download them? or should I wait and scrape up some cash and buy the entire quad set?

also, discuss Alien related things here...

AVP the movie is coming, and Alien I think may make a return to theatres??? and Siguorney Weaver suggested to Ridley Scott an "Alien 5" to end the series in which ripley dies once and for all, however, Scott says the problem is that he cant come up with a good story line

--------------------------CHIDORI! (Lightning Edge)-----------------------

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Ya, the quadrilogy looks sweet, 9 discs if i remember correctly. it's pretty damn expensive though, but i know i'm getting it (gotta save up atleast 50 more bucks and add that to the cash i already got, and if i'm lucky, the price might come down a little). Alien and Aliens (2) were the best in the series, i personally liked the second one better. and avp looks sweet, finally someone is gonna make this sweet movie.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    maybe ebay can come to the rescue! If you check on ebay now, u might find Pulse Rifle models that sell at a minimum of usually 200 - 400

--------------------------CHIDORI! (Lightning Edge)-----------------------

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    get the set.

i cant wait for the matrix trilogy pack to comeout, i'm sooo getting that.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by h4mx0r@14 December 2003 - 15:49
    maybe ebay can come to the rescue! If you check on ebay now, u might find Pulse Rifle models that sell at a minimum of usually 200 - 400
    ! are they just models of the thing, or are they like airsoft (bb guns), or can it be one those that fire blanks, think about it :gunsmile:

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    i think this answers my airsoft question, all i have to say is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...68&category=153

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Do what i do, wait for your friend to be given the movies for christmas and borrow and copy them with dvd-writer
    Robert00000

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+15 December 2003 - 08:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 15 December 2003 - 08:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-h4mx0r@14 December 2003 - 15:49
    maybe ebay can come to the rescue&#33; If you check on ebay now, u might find Pulse Rifle models that sell at a minimum of usually 200 - 400
    &#33; are they just models of the thing, or are they like airsoft (bb guns), or can it be one those that fire blanks, think about it :gunsmile: [/b][/quote]
    Its so childish of me but I want one, to run around the room with like a 5 year old

Would look cool hanging on the wallas well, love the counter idea

I cant wait for the AVP movie, its going to be SO damn good

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    uNdEaD$$$
    I like the "Alien" movies but I can never see myself paying more &#036;/£35 for a DVD. DVD extras for some reason don&#39;t really make me want to pay more money especially alot more like these Special Edition one&#39;s.