Thread: Avi Preview

It never happened to me but once i discovered that my avipreview player gone nuts. It previews 5 seconds of the all files and skips to the end. Does anyone know what could it be or how can it be fixed ? I tried to completely reinstall kazaa and all of its plug ins but the problem is still there

thanks in advance

S7a5

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Retired
    you should use Videolan instead of AVIpreview

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    muchspl2
    http:/Î: w.videolan/org

EDIT:
    woa what happen ?
    http://www.videolan.org

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    we have discused this problem at length in 2 other threads now, so please do a search 4 a problem b4 u post it again, anyway sum of us have fixed it by uninstalling the kodec pack (im assuming u have the latest 1 here?) and then when reinstalling the codec pack just uncheck (AVI Directshow Spitter) in the filters option, it works fine 4 me now so give it a try.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by TheGatherer@12 December 2003 - 13:42
    we have discused this problem at length in 2 other threads now, so please do a search 4 a problem b4 u post it again, anyway sum of us have fixed it by uninstalling the kodec pack (im assuming u have the latest 1 here?) and then when reinstalling the codec pack just uncheck (AVI Directshow Spitter) in the filters option, it works fine 4 me now so give it a try.
    Tried this because I'm having trouble with AVI Preview and get the following message as I try to re-install:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\vsfilter.dll

An error occured while trying to replace the existing file:
    DeleteFile failed; code 5
    Access is denied

Click Retry to try again, Ignore to skip this file (not recommended), or Abort to cancell instalation.

How should I proceed? PLEASE make this as SIMPLE and BASIC as possible as my comprehension level is low

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Can anyone help with this? Been sitting here with this msg for a few hours now waiting for someone to help.

Thanks.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Legend !! thanks lot TheGatherer it works just great B)
    I use VideoLan too but its more confortable using avi preview for me because Video Lan getting freeze at the end.
    Anyways thanks and sorry about askin similar questions as im not a permanent k- lite board user

cheerz

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@12 December 2003 - 08:22
    you should use Videolan instead of AVIpreview
    sparsely agrees

videolan= B)

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free