Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Kazaa 2.6 Based Packages

Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    could everyone not come together and make one package with all the best from however many there are. and mybe 2 different packages. a main one, and a tools one, since it makes tool easy to update, and if people dont want them?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    I second that. I would be a good thing.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    FST Retiree
    ive read all of the threads and made a package that has all of the tools. if anyone wants to test it out....the link is in my sig. to install just kmd and klr, you can choose the compact installation.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Originally posted by dg_mortal@15 December 2003 - 02:27
    ive read all of the threads and made a package that has all of the tools.  if anyone wants to test it out....the link is in my sig.  to install just kmd and klr, you can choose the compact installation.
    Nice install options in the full version.

EDIT: it has a modified kazaa.exe, whats different?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by dg_mortal@15 December 2003 - 02:27
    ive read all of the threads and made a package that has all of the tools. if anyone wants to test it out....the link is in my sig. to install just kmd and klr, you can choose the compact installation.
    i mean everyone who has made a package come together and make the one package.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Yeah that'd be great I'm sure four or five normal people could be just as good as random nut lol!

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by todzuallen@15 December 2003 - 03:02
    Yeah that'd be great I'm sure four or five normal people could be just as good as random nut lol!
    its just the package really, i think kunal and agent smith have decided to work together. its just so we could have a uniform pack.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    FST Retiree
    Originally posted by Vargas+14 December 2003 - 19:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vargas @ 14 December 2003 - 19:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dg_mortal@15 December 2003 - 02:27
    Nice install options in the full version.

EDIT: it has a modified kazaa.exe, whats different? [/b][/quote]
    modified avipreview..........it the modified version that bart8472, aldo, and a couple of other people were working on over the summer. just take a look at it and see.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    i mean the file named "kazaa.exe" is not the same as in KMD 2.6 it&#39;s modified in "some" way

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    FST Retiree
    Originally posted by Vargas@14 December 2003 - 20:38
    i mean the file named "kazaa.exe" is not the same as in KMD 2.6 it&#39;s modified in "some" way
    ohhhhhh......i changed a few of the icons in it over to the klite icons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast