Thread: Aom The Titans!?

Poster
    damnit.

is there any way i can change the language from german to english.

i downloaded the game off BitTorrent. And i just installed it, and to my surprise it was in a different language. Damnit. Now i cant play it properly because i cant read nething or understand any of the units etc.

can ne1 help me?

p.s. i dont want to download it again, because it took me ages on my 56k modem

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    no one?

no one knows how to fix this problem?

3. Games   -   #3
    jetje's Avatar former star
    i'll move this one to games section of the board, maybe someon there knows it

4. Games   -   #4
    A friend of mine had this problem with AoE - he replaced the language.dll file with one from a colleague (don't know wether it worked , I'll try to check). Find someone who has the game , replace the files , see what happens.

5. Games   -   #5
    This is one of the worst game since AOE, and I'm a true fan of aoe and this is neither a sequel or parallel to it. its a whole new ball of game with serious gameplay issue... infinite farms???
    god power??? plus they use percentage instead of numbers like in aoe to do the math.
    let say u have 20 percent armour... someone with 20 attack does 16 pt of damages, 10 atk does 8 pt of damages.
    so something that has low attack does more damages then those who have higher attack... this is where the game is completely screwed up.
    anyway because of aom i completely lost interest afterward, thanks for making such as shitty sequel, ES are so imcompetent and getting more retarded with every releases.btw, where is aoe3???if you wondering, i'm still playing aoe2 conqueror... its 100 times better in gameplay.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    apart from that negative feedback, lol, i still rekon tha game is cool. So does ne1 know if i can download the language file??? that would be good