Thread: Take A Look At This Bullshit

especially the part about the dial up modem

The ProtoModem is a high-speed Dial-Up modem which will provide faster-than-DSL speed to the dial-up user. We will issue a Press Release on this project in December 2003. ProtoModems are upgradeable and will be available in speeds ranging from 1Mbps to 10Mbps. Pricing is expected to be $199 retail for the 1Mbps modem, with each additional 1Mbps upgrade priced at $149 retail.

I feel sorry for the suckers that buy their stuff

http://www.protoscience.com/productline.html

2. Lounge   -   #2
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    my legs are made out of cheddar cheese

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

3. Lounge   -   #3
    FatBastard
    Why the scepticism? These things are real, they've been tested in labs and they work.

I've ordered mine, you should too, when they come out they'll be scarce.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    I'm MEGA impressed.
    they have such a nice website!

this is my favorite part
    Originally posted by disclaimer
    This news release contains statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions.  All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements.  Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include the possibility that the market for the sale of certain products and technologies may not develop as expected; and that development and performance of these products and technologies may not proceed as planned.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

5. Lounge   -   #5
    I wouldn't trust that company for a second, look at their unprofessional site, I mean, my site looks better.

I would need some proof to believe this, it doesn't matter how fast the modem is, unless the speed that you're getting is 1 mps from your ISP, correct? Unless they've found someway to boost the speed or something like that, it all sounds very fishy.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by Sparsely+15 December 2003 - 06:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sparsely @ 15 December 2003 - 06:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;m MEGA impressed.
    they have such a nice website&#33;

this is my favorite part<!--QuoteBegin-disclaimer

This news release contains statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include the possibility that the market for the sale of certain products and technologies may not develop as expected; and that development and performance of these products and technologies may not proceed as planned.
    [/b][/quote]
    LOL

this is funny

7. Lounge   -   #7
    FatBastard
    That&#39;s right, your ISP would need to be using the same technology, can&#39;t see that happening.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by FatBastard@15 December 2003 - 12:41
    That&#39;s right, your ISP would need to be using the same technology, can&#39;t see that happening.
    oy FB&#33;&#33;... aint no way you&#39;re Sangfroid...

you haven&#39;t made one reference to Jo and her boobs yet&#33;..

9. Lounge   -   #9
    They cap the phone lines anyways for analog, i think at 51.6 kbs, so thats impossible.