Thread: Anyone Played Lock-on

Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    i have a downloaded version of the game. what i want to know is if the retail version comes with instructions and has more than the hacked version. i would also like to know if my comp specs meet the requirements for the retail game as follows:

p4 1.4ghz
    384mb RDRAM
    200gb HDD space
    Ati radeon 9500 pro 128mb graphics

the reason i ask is the game gets jittery when i play( keep in mind its a hacked version) i want to buy this game, but if its gunna be shitty on my comp, then ill wait till i upgrade. if anyone has the retail copy , let me know. thanx in advance.

2. Games   -   #2
    tgely
    My pc is of nearly the same capabilities as yours and I have had the same problems playing either the cracked or the retail version of the game. Which is more important: if you read Lomac forums you will learn that lomac fails to run smoothly even on very high-end machines as well.
    The problem is that the developers and the publisher could not differentiate between customers and beta testers at this time (lomac 1.0 is rather a published beta version).
    However, one thing is useful for Ati card owners: the game will have serious graphic problems under catalyst 3.8 and 3.9. So, surprisingly enough, it is strongly advisable to install 3.7 or 3.6 on your machine. It makes a difference!

3. Games   -   #3
    aola
    lots of people have problems with the game....did you look at the system requirements? because i heard they have to be really really good....

4. Games   -   #4
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    yep, i have catalyst 3.9. ill have to try an older version.