Thread: What Are You Supposed To Do...

what are you supposed to do when you are banned from a forum and you have no idea why? and then, when you create a new account and explain your situation, they delete your post and dont answer your question? i mean i seriously have no idea why i was banned other than that io posted a thread 3 times but that was only because the other 2 were deleted and mod never said why they were deleted and i thought my internet was acting srewy.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by ninjamonkey@15 December 2003 - 15:04
    what are you supposed to do when you are banned from a forum and you have no idea why? and then, when you create a new account and explain your situation, they delete your post and dont answer your question? i mean i seriously have no idea why i was banned other than that io posted a thread 3 times but that was only because the other 2 were deleted and mod never said why they were deleted and i thought my internet was acting srewy.
    I suggest you PM the mod and ask him/her. If you dont know why, how are we expected to know?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Who and where were you?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    I've been banned on some other forum for 5 months and I never got it explained why. I actually never posted to be banned Thank you Asta

5. Lounge   -   #5
    i would PM or email a mod, but both the email and PM functions on the forum were disabled so i have no way of contacting them other than emailign the general "contact us" link or creating a new username and posting. i made a new username and i asked why i was banend and they just deleted it and didnt reply. its a music forum. its really weird cause i didnt even post any controversial things.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    yur dad must have killed the mods uncules sons sons daughters neighbours bestfriend .
    so now he is coming after u for revenge .

7. Lounge   -   #7
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    go to the library and use there cpu and go back to were you were at and e-mail the hell out of them till they reply back