Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free Pc Anyone?

zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    I'm in the USA. Don't think I'll get it. But I applied anyways.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    The following 5 key terms and conditions are for your guidance only, and do not constitute a legally binding agreement. Before delivery, you will be required to complete a written agreement, either by post or online.

1) On screen advertising: In exchange for your free PC, you must accept up to 3 minutes of on-screen advertising per hour of PC use. Every month, you will receive a cd containing adverts to be shown over the following four weeks. Each disc must be loaded onto your PC for the system to update. Should you fail to do this, your PC will be disabled.

2) The PC is lent to you for a term of 36 months, after which you will be offered a new computer and a new agreement, or you can simply return the old machine to a local collection point.

3) Your household must use the PC for at least 30hrs per calender month, or approximately 1 hour a day.

4) The PC must be connected to the internet at least once a month, and you must maintain an ISP dial-up account throughout the term of the agreement.

5) The principle applicant should be 18 or over, and provide a home telephone number. We will conduct a security check linking you to the address given. Under certain circumstances, you may be requested to provide alternative proof of ID. This offer is restricted to one PC per household.

If you accept these terms and conditions and consider yourself eligible, then please click on the 'Order your free PC' button to the left of your screen, and complete the short application form.
    This is very strange.

They havent got alot of terms and conditions for something like this

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    The following 5 key terms and conditions are for your guidance only, and do not constitute a legally binding agreement. Before delivery, you will be required to complete a written agreement, either by post or online.
    therell be a whole list of stuff to agree to once youve given them an address to post an app form to.
    <insert signature here>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    has anyone acually got one of these?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    muchspl2
    no clearly a scam
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=108184
    and I can&#39;t believe no one was screaming scam in this thread wtf

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Poster
    If it wasn&#39;t a scam then it&#39;s easily a free pc.

1) Sign up, Get it

2) Take the hard drive out

3) Stick the hard drive in a old shit pc connect it to the net via. network

4) Use the new PC as your own, Whilst the old pc can be left on showing ads every 20 minites, and then dick heads will think your still seeing the ads on the new pc they gave you.
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by AcID ZeR0@8 April 2004 - 11:35
    If it wasn&#39;t a scam then it&#39;s easily a free pc.

1) Sign up, Get it

2) Take the hard drive out

3) Stick the hard drive in a old shit pc connect it to the net via. network

4) Use the new PC as your own, Whilst the old pc can be left on showing ads every 20 minites, and then dick heads will think your still seeing the ads on the new pc they gave you.
    that was my plan...i could use the hard drive on my file server computer im making...noone would use it since its a pentium 133 lol. and it doesnt have a monitor, or even a case, so ill never have to see those ads...woulda worked perfectly, i was just waiting for someone to post if its a scam or not.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123