Thread: Mafia Help Please

if anyone could help me with a problem, id be much appreciated, so here goes: ok, so i downloaded Mafia, burnt the three cds, they burnt fine. i insert cd 1 into my cd drive, the autorun pops up, i choose install, it opens. i click next, next next, and next again, then it goes to install. then it asks me to insert cd 1 into the drive, but its already there... so then i tried installing right from the harddrive, same exact thing... i dont know what to do, and im assuming its a bad copy, im just hoping there is some way to fix this because it took 14 long hours to download this frickin' game, i dont feel like doing it again... but if thats what it takes, and someone has a working copy, thatd help... but anyways, thanks for any help ladies and gents, its much appreciated

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    See http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=12710 it might help you like how to install without a cd rom plus are the bin etc corrupt !!!

3. Games   -   #3
    I have come across games that were mislabled. CD1 was CD2 etc...

4. Games   -   #4
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Sounds like you need to a "no cd patch"/crack for the game. I downloaded the game off suprnova (bittorrent), and there was no crack to be found on the cds (which it usually is).

go here

Then copy the crack into your mafia folder thereby replacing the existing .exe

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    How u know what version of mafia u have inorder to get the right cd crack if the game wont start?

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    I dont think yuo can, just download the cracks for diff versions then try them out.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Man but I have dial up too&#33;

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    What cracks are tiny, even on dial up its easy

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Yeh but the mega games site aint workin cuz of trafic and stuff and I really need a crack why isnt ther one on the cd like other games?