Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Live

Well, nono, this is NOT a flame war zone

no flame war about which console better in here plz

I juss bought Xbox live, and for one, i think iz gonna be awesome juss by the numbers of people who bought it, i mean microsoft expected i forgot the exact number, but they expected X amount of people to buy it, DOUBLE that amount bought it. nice!

I get xbox magazine and they gave me a demo disc with crimson skies, damn iz l337, also HALO2, SPLINTER CELL2, DOOM 3, HL 2, and many more are on xbox live.

Yes yes, doom 3, hl2, on comp, but still lol

Im thinkin of gettin deus ex 2, doesn't work on my comp, apparently gforce 2mx doesn't do "pixel shading 1.1 or higher"

EDIT EDIT EDIT

Forgot to mension this, normal xbox live starter set is 70 dollars plus 5 more dollars for tax.

You can find xbox live version 2's for around 50 bucks, but normally xbox live versoin 3 is 70 bucks.

I GOT MINE FOR 65 W00T w00T, no not "preowned" by ebay user or w/e, brand new online. yay, got free shipping, oriinally 60 bucks, with tax 65, i got a good deal me thinks

2. Games   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel@15 December 2003 - 22:09

I juss bought Xbox live, and for one, i think iz gonna be awesome juss by the numbers of people who bought it, i mean microsoft expected i forgot the exact number, but they expected X amount of people to buy it, DOUBLE that amount bought it. nice!

I get xbox magazine and they gave me a demo disc with crimson skies, damn iz l337, also HALO2, SPLINTER CELL2, DOOM 3, HL 2, and many more are on xbox live.

Im thinkin of gettin deus ex 2, doesn't work on my comp, apparently gforce 2mx doesn't do "pixel shading 1.1 or higher"
    for a second there, i thought they gave u a demo disc that had halo2 doom3 and hl2!!! i almost had a heart attack ! seriously though, xbox live is crazy. play gotham racing 2 on live, it's so fun!

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Games   -   #3
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Some Live games come with a coupon for two free months (I know Crimson Skies does). But I'm not sure how that works if you've already signed up using the starter kit. Can you add the extra two months for each coupon you have?

I want to get it not only for the online play, but also for the downloadable content for some games, but now they're starting to charge an extra fee for some of that stuff.

4. Games   -   #4
    Twist3r
    project gothem racing is exelent online so is
    unreal championchip
    rainbow 6 3
    wolfenstien RTC
    ghost recon island thunder
    counterstrike!!

what is your gamertag i will play you in a game sometime?

5. Games   -   #5
    mahammued786's Avatar Poster
    id rather play mohaa on 'PC'

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by mahammued786@16 December 2003 - 23:24
    id rather play mohaa on 'PC'
    you do that then buddy

yeah live is great

CS
    wolfenstien
    unreal
    ghost recon island thunder

all kickass games

7. Games   -   #7
    aola
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel@16 December 2003 - 06:09

ok no half life 2 isnt for xbox....half life 2 is too good it will never go to any crappy console

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Nightwolf@16 December 2003 - 18:37
    Some Live games come with a coupon for two free months (I know Crimson Skies does). But I'm not sure how that works if you've already signed up using the starter kit. Can you add the extra two months for each coupon you have?

I want to get it not only for the online play, but also for the downloadable content for some games, but now they're starting to charge an extra fee for some of that stuff.
    LOL that would be fuckin awesome, nah, its for "new xbox live customers only"

LOL U THOUGHT ON DEMO DISC AHAHAHAHAHA, funny shit, o man im crying just at the image, i go in the mail and i see halo 2, hl2, all that shit in ther AHAHA

For the guy that said i'd rather play MOHAA online, yah u CAN, but in my opinion halo 1 will always be better on xbox, i mean come on, its too damn easy on the computer with a mice, takes the fun out, of course if u suck ass and wanna see the legendary video, comps the way to go for u!!

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by aola+17 December 2003 - 02:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aola @ 17 December 2003 - 02:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Secret Squirrel@16 December 2003 - 06:09

I juss bought Xbox live, and for one, i think iz gonna be awesome juss by the numbers of people who bought it, i mean microsoft expected i forgot the exact number, but they expected X amount of people to buy it, DOUBLE that amount bought it. nice&#33;

Im thinkin of gettin deus ex 2, doesn&#39;t work on my comp, apparently gforce 2mx doesn&#39;t do "pixel shading 1.1 or higher"
    ok no half life 2 isnt for xbox....half life 2 is too good it will never go to any crappy console [/b][/quote]
    ok aola this is not a flame war, but i swear people like u piss me off,

ARE YOU STUPID, ITS BEEN KNOWN LIKE SINCE E3 (MAYBE BEFORE) THAT HALF-LIFE 2 WAS COMMIN TO XBOX&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33; and if u read the first post in here, plz no flame war comment. U said "crappy console" wutever wutever

WHERE THE HELL DID U GET THAT INFO:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halflife2/

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by aola+17 December 2003 - 02:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aola @ 17 December 2003 - 02:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Secret Squirrel@16 December 2003 - 06:09

I juss bought Xbox live, and for one, i think iz gonna be awesome juss by the numbers of people who bought it, i mean microsoft expected i forgot the exact number, but they expected X amount of people to buy it, DOUBLE that amount bought it. nice&#33;

Im thinkin of gettin deus ex 2, doesn&#39;t work on my comp, apparently gforce 2mx doesn&#39;t do "pixel shading 1.1 or higher"
    ok no half life 2 isnt for xbox....half life 2 is too good it will never go to any crappy console [/b][/quote]
    fuck off dude
    ...get your fucking facts straight befroe you blurt out shit like that&#33;

"crappy console", eh, YOUR A FUCKING DUMBASS&#33;

GOTO HELL BITCH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I WOULD KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS, IF YOU DIDNT LIVE IN SOME FOREIGN COUNTRY LIKE PUSSY BIT, OR SOMETHING, fuck off bitch&#33;

you goto hell&#33;, you got hell and you die&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

son of a motherfucker&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

burn in hell bitch

i hope you rot in hell and peices of you flesh fall into the fire&#39;e ashes below&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

FUCK YOU GOTO HELL&#33;&#33;&#33;
    FUCKING DUMBASS&#33; MOTHER FUCKING BITCH&#33;

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast