Thread: Teachers

One day during school a teacher decide she would play a guessing game with her infant class. She held up a picture of a tiger and asked the children if they knew what it was. After waiting a couple of minutes without getting a response she deiced she would give them a clue.” what kind of animal has stripes”, she asks. A little boy shouts out” It’s a tiger miss" . "Well done", the teacher says and proceeds to hold up a picture of a giraffe.” Now what animal is this", she asks. Again after getting no response she gives them a clue. "What animal has a long neck", she asks them. A little girl stands up and says "It's a giraffe miss". "Well done", says the teacher while holding up a picture of a deer. "what kind of animal is on this picture", she asks. After another couple of minutes without receiving a response she gives them a clue.” What kind of animal has big horns on its head”, she asks. To her surprise no one answers. So she gives them another clue.” Your Mum might call your Dad this sometimes”, she says. A little boy jumps up and shouts "I know what it is, I know what it is". "Do tell”, says the teacher. The little boy replies” It’s a horny bastard".

2. Lounge   -   #2
    One day during school a teacher decide she would play a guessing game with her infant class
    An infant is a baby

BTW funny joke

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by neattairoski@16 December 2003 - 12:05
    One day during school a teacher decide she would play a guessing game with her infant class
    An infant is a baby

BTW funny joke
    depends what part of the world you live in In the UK its like the grade before the juniors

4. Lounge   -   #4
    It was Tuesday and time for my 2nd graders “Show & Tell” class. Today I had planned for a new type of show & tell. I had the children close their eyes so that they had to use their other 4 senses to determine what things were.

First, flowers were placed under their noses and they had to figure out what it was they smelled. Second, ice was placed in their hands and they had to figure out what that was.

The children were enjoying this so much that I decided to test their sense of taste. I used several different fruits along with some candy and the children always guessed right until I gave them a Honey flavored Lifesaver’s. None of the children could figure out what it was.

Finally I tried to give them some hints by saying, “I bet your parents call each other this sometimes”. As I looked around the room to see if my hint had been understood, one of the boys in the back of the class jumped up and spit out his Lifesaver and yelled to the rest of the class, “Spit them out guys, they’re assholes!!! Spit them out now!!!”

5. Lounge   -   #5
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Thor Son of Thunder@16 December 2003 - 13:48
    It was Tuesday and time for my 2nd graders “Show & Tell” class. Today I had planned for a new type of show & tell. I had the children close their eyes so that they had to use their other 4 senses to determine what things were.

First, flowers were placed under their noses and they had to figure out what it was they smelled. Second, ice was placed in their hands and they had to figure out what that was.

The children were enjoying this so much that I decided to test their sense of taste. I used several different fruits along with some candy and the children always guessed right until I gave them a Honey flavored Lifesaver’s. None of the children could figure out what it was.

Finally I tried to give them some hints by saying, “I bet your parents call each other this sometimes”. As I looked around the room to see if my hint had been understood, one of the boys in the back of the class jumped up and spit out his Lifesaver and yelled to the rest of the class, “Spit them out guys, they’re assholes!!! Spit them out now!!!”
    aaah good 1

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by SynergyForums+16 December 2003 - 11:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SynergyForums &#064; 16 December 2003 - 11:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> (...)It’s a horny bastard". [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Thor Son of Thunder
    @ 16 December 2003 - 18:48
    "Spit them out guys, they’re assholes&#33;&#33;&#33; Spit them out now&#33;&#33;&#33;”[/quote]

Not bad, aswell.