Thread: Ashton - Before There Was Punked

dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    I thought this was kinda interesting.

Ashton Kutcher was going to be the host of a show called Harassment which was punked without the celebrities. Apparently it never made it off the ground because of a law suit.

Here is the Report
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    dwight, you are a fine man and an all round good egg.

However none of the above makes the slightes bit of sense to me.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    dwight, you are a fine man and an all round good egg.
    Thanks

I'm assuming you know what Punked is, and who Ashton Kutcher is. If not, Ashton is the host of a prank show called Punked, where they do mean tricks on Celebrities.

If ya just don't understand the report? Before they created Punked, Ashton was supposed to host a similar show called Harassment. Same mean tricks, but with regular people. I don't know exactly what the prank was that got him in trouble, but it involved sending a couple to the wrong motel room. They wanted to leave because they new something was wrong and phony security gaurds wouldn't let them leave. Ashton Kutcher came out and told them they were on a new MTV show called harasment...they claimed to fear for there lives and sued Ashton and MTV. I've never heard of this show ever airing, so I believe after that incedent Ashton Kutcher created Punked to do these pranks on celebrities, because celebrities won't sue.

I hope this answers some questions.
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    dwightfry have you actually read the link you gave

They send them into a hotel room where a false corpse was and blood so that it looked like homocide and than the alleged security guards didnt let them leave.

I can actually understand them that they are suing MTV

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    it makes me sick how much they are sueing for. sure, it wasn't a nice thing, and maybe they even deserve some compensation, but ten million dollars each?

the couple are two bona-fide losers. they should have a look around them, there are people much more deserving of that kind of compensation that barely get a few grand.

"mental anguish" - yeah right.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    They send them into a hotel room where a false corpse was and blood so that it looked like homocide and than the alleged security guards didnt let them leave.
    LOL. I skimmed through it, but I had to leave. I was thinking about going back and rereading it to see what I missed, but never had the chance.
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-

7. Lounge   -   #7
    FatBastard
    Good luck to them, I hope they get their 10 mill each. Stick a camera and a microphone on these pricks, and reporters, and they think they are above the law. How many times have you seen someone humiliated as a "joke"? Or a person unable to walk down the street because of all the arseholes sticking microphones in their face?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    muchspl2
    I said I was sorry

I'm ashton kutcher, and I'm awesome