Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K-lite: The Official Site Nearly Reconstructed!

internet.news
    Guys, I always love the design of Random Nuts Site, so I decided let it live further on my computer - can you give me advice which contents I am missing?

Please help me in reconstructing the original site

I built it up without java, so it will work faster I hope.

For the moment it is on my computer, if everything will work well I will put it
    on the internet.

To Sharman reading this or RIAA: It is just a mirror site. I am not responsible
    for its contents. If you want to take it down mail me, and I will close it gently
    But be friendly ...

http://faithhill.no-ip.com/k-lite

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by internet.news@16 December 2003 - 20:12
    To Sharman reading this or RIAA: It is just a mirror site. I am not responsible
    for its contents. If you want to take it down mail me, and I will close it gently
    But be friendly ...
    lmfao
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Guys, I always love the design of Random Nuts Site, so I decided let it live further on my computer

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    maybe add "RIAA and FBI are not allowed to visit my page" or "this page is only for me and nobody else is allowed to access my page"

Seriously, netnews you act like some 13 yo warez site publisher. Like anybody cares about "I am not responsible for its contents"

YOU UPLOAD IT = YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    internet.news
    For sure I know, so come one sue me&#33;

hehe...

But I love this site so much that I have to have it on my desktop

I love it and I will still love it...

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I like it &#33;&#33;
    And I think it&#39;s funny that you&#39;ve kept that brides R us banner advert on there, and it&#39;s not live.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    I like it.

That 404 Error makes it look really nice.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@16 December 2003 - 23:00
    I like it &#33;&#33;
    And I think it&#39;s funny that you&#39;ve kept that brides R us banner advert on there, and it&#39;s not live.
    it was a part of the site thought it was ad.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the&nbsp; Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
    If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
    If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
    click&nbsp; Detect Network Settings
    Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
    If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
    Click the&nbsp; Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
    Internet Explorer&nbsp;

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Could not connect to remote server.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast