Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Everyone!

Just giving a warm happy holidays to my friends on the forum. I believe this time of year is to recognize those luxuries we take for granted on a daily basis. Did you ever stop to think how wonderful it is to take a warm shower every morning and drive to work in your own car, from your own house. Sometimes we forget how lucky we are.

I will not always agree with you, but as long as we are courteous and respectful to each other, that should lend to a better overall understanding of people from different backrounds.

I have endured several days of unhappiness here fighting against people preferring name calling and cheap shots to data and discussion. I really hate to argue politics, and prefer to discuss concepts.

I wanted to start this thread to refresh myself as to why I hang out here, nothing more.

Hobbes
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Well then, Happy holidays hobbes! and others as well!
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    FatBastard
    Hobbes, if I didn&#39;t hate men I&#39;d give you a big hug. You are a man, aren&#39;t you?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by FatBastard@17 December 2003 - 05:07
    Hobbes, if I didn&#39;t hate men I&#39;d give you a big hug.&nbsp; You are a man, aren&#39;t you?
    Let me "Google" that and get back to you. I was sure the other day, and now I have my reservations. The objectivity and data base of the internet will soon bear fruit on the nature of my gender.

Did I say "fruit"? Hmm, a Freudian slip? I hope not&#33;
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    hi hobbes... I don&#39;t know you well... but Happy Holidays to you and yours..

Glad to see you&#39;ve re-charged the batteries...

6. Lounge   -   #6
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Hey Mr hobbes, as a wise man once sang &#39;don&#39;t let the bas*ards drag you down&#39;, they don&#39;t deserve it (the last bit is mine, I ain&#39;t in the wise man group, just the man one)

7. Lounge   -   #7
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Happy Holidays, hobbes.

Time to cram everyone back on the elevator, don&#39;t you think?

Clocker gets to play Santa this year.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #8
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    yeah, happy holidays to all on the board.
    Don&#39;t eat any tofurkey this Christmas&#33;

/me tries to picture Clocker in a Santa suit.

-_- :-"

9. Lounge   -   #9
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by uNz&#091;i
    ,17 December 2003 - 02:52]yeah, happy holidays to all on the board.
    Don&#39;t eat any tofurkey this Christmas&#33;&nbsp;

/me tries to picture Clocker in a Santa suit.

-_-&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; :-"
    With a freshly-lit Lucky Strike burning merrily.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #10
    oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    Hobbes, I am taking the liberty of including myself in the group of folks you refer to as friends. And as such I return the holiday greetings. All the best to you and yours.

Originally posted by hobbes@16 December 2003 - 20:53
    I have endured several days of unhappiness here fighting against people preferring name calling and cheap shots to data and discussion.&nbsp; I really hate to argue politics, and prefer to discuss concepts.&nbsp;
    I did a search and see what you mean. Quite a grind, I gave up after several pages. Well, I hope your ready to lighten up and enjoy yourself.

peace omc

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast