Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: L337 Irc Channels

Originally posted by mogadishu+18 December 2003 - 22:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 18 December 2003 - 22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-venom_il@18 December 2003 - 12:01
    @mogadishu

I hope you get fucking banned for your sig

and your duke nukem quote is all wrong
    dude, im not trying to start a fight, i was just wondering why we would list the channels, i though thats wut those websites are for.. If im wrong prove me wrong, dont start attacking me.

BTW, that quote is from the movie "they live", which inspired the duke nukem quote.. [/b][/quote]
    yay thank you much, o guys lord of the rings, return of the king iz on warez hehehe

Hey mogadishu, just don&#39;t come into this topic if you think its useless, damn flammer,

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel+18 December 2003 - 21:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Secret Squirrel @ 18 December 2003 - 21:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by mogadishu@18 December 2003 - 22:29
    <!--QuoteBegin-venom_il
    @18 December 2003 - 12:01
    @mogadishu

dude, im not trying to start a fight, i was just wondering why we would list the channels, i though thats wut those websites are for.. If im wrong prove me wrong, dont start attacking me.

BTW, that quote is from the movie "they live", which inspired the duke nukem quote..
    yay thank you much, o guys lord of the rings, return of the king iz on warez hehehe

Hey mogadishu, just don&#39;t come into this topic if you think its useless, damn flammer, [/b][/quote]
    i didnt mean to say it was useless, i just thought you guys didnt know about the search engines orwhatever... i thought it would be easier to do it that way. Im not sayint that there arent any good channels.. anyway, yes warezx is great. superfast bots.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Back on topic,
    network:bararacade
    channel:#elitewarez

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by ZaZu@19 December 2003 - 05:41
    Back on topic,
    network:bararacade
    channel:#elitewarez
    Thank You,

Another helpful tip:

When u go to irc.rizon.net

type in /list

SO MANY GOOD CHANNELS IN THERE GUYS GOGOGO

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by mogadishu+18 December 2003 - 22:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu &#064; 18 December 2003 - 22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-venom_il@18 December 2003 - 12:01
    @mogadishu

BTW, that quote is from the movie "they live", which inspired the duke nukem quote.. [/b][/quote]
    Because those sites take time to list them, if you search the channel before the files are listed on the sites you have a far better chance of getting a slot and not having to wait as much in queues.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    sites like packetnews and ircspy DO NOT list MANY channels. they are worthless imo.

anyways, check out this channel if you&#39;re into punk.

#absolutepunk - EFNet

many fserves. currently we are having some bot problems, but the ones that are online are fast - 700kb/s +. come check us out...i op there too

#EOS (they have an xdcc channel, guess the key i wont tell you)

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Edited first Post to include channels from everyone so easier to find CHECK IT OUT&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    editted: since squirrel added them to his post

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    updated to include r00ted&#39;s post

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Well, I have to agree with Moga. IRCSpy is easy to use, and very helpful for finding files. However, it only lists XDCC bots, there are lots and lots of &#39;old school&#39; fserves out there... I&#39;ve got Ops in three great channels on phazenet.. try here for 0day/scene mp3s...

/server irc.phazenet.com:6667

#mp3albums
    #mp3cablez
    #mp3friends

enjoy
    Proud member of MDS

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast