Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midnight Club Ii Vs Nfs:ug

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    i think NFS is shit in Grafic and the cras looks like Counter strike Box Cars no way it look like Midnight Club II
    and every thing is dummy in NFS but in Midnight Club II u can go in building and jump over them and lots more things the only thing i loved in NFS is Drag race

in few words, "MC2 is better"
    what u think

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #2
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@17 December 2003 - 07:30
    i think NFS is shit in Grafic and the cras looks like Counter strike Box Cars no way it look like Midnight Club II
    and every thing is dummy in NFS but in Midnight Club II u can go in building and jump over them and lots more things the only thing i loved in NFS is Drag race

what u think
    you no 'speak' proper england

i think midnight club II is better though
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Games   -   #3
    I agree I liked MC2 better, just being able to hold on too cars, and the buildings as mentioned above is fun.

I found the traffic in NFS alot less frustrating which was nice, but still midnight club wins fairly hands down for me. The paintjoibs and extras were cool on in NFS but a serious lack of cars.

4. Games   -   #4
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+17 December 2003 - 04:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 17 December 2003 - 04:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bawa@Klite_user@17 December 2003 - 07:30
    i think NFS is shit in Grafic and the cras looks like Counter strike Box Cars &nbsp; no way it look like Midnight Club II

what u think
    you no &#39;speak&#39; proper england

i think midnight club II is better though [/b][/quote]
    i agree wid 3rd gen the grphics maybe alittle better on the other game but mc2 is jus so good and is there a place were u can play that online?

i want to test my skills against another

5. Games   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@17 December 2003 - 01:30
    i think NFS is shit in Grafic and the cras looks like Counter strike Box Cars
    what card you have? cuz with my card....best graphics ever...and with an 128mb card you can see the rest...its amazing....

6. Games   -   #6
    same here, its amazing, the game on my tv looks better than it does on xbox lol

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    I think NFS Underf#ground is good but after a couple of races u get bored of the backgrounds

8. Games   -   #8
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    both are good. i think nsfu is easier. midnite club 2 had many races that took me forever to beat

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@17 December 2003 - 08:30

in few words, "MC2 is better"
    what u think
    Did you change the video options and max them out? AFter doing that the game looks awesome.

10. Games   -   #10
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    I would also say MC2 is way better but using a steering wheel in it is really crappy, Its way to jolty.
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast