Thread: Requests

wots the password for Beyonce's Dangerously in Love .rar, bt in supernova.org that i downloaded there and whenever i try to etract it a password is asked and if i enter a wrong one,error extract(of course),wots the password for,god,why offer a cd for BT then put a password!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    It's a form of anti-leeching strategy game. How well it works, guess it seem obvious, hopefully you left the torrent open for others to get. You can usually get it from the link itself, usually the site it was offered from...example www.torrentfile.com, www.bt.net...........along those lines. Check out the link see where it came from, that may very well be the password.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    If you are unable to find the password, you can try this free trial program program.

h**p://crackpassword.com/download/arpr.zip

Replace the ** with whatever you think normally goes in there. This program works for 30 days, and should allow you to do a brute force attack on the file. It may take a while, but it will work.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    those brute force attacks suck...i tried on 1...when i was on the 2nd letter/number it allready took 4hrs..

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    i read somewhere how go into the comments or something and the password is usually there

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    7 out of 10 times the password is the filename.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found