Just when I thought that I'd fixed the problem..............
My k-lites was freezing or stalling every time I entered a new command.
It still was working, but EVERY new command was causing a stall , a "not responding msg or a error msg.
I delated all the db files
erased and re -loaded 2.4.3 a few times.
I moved all my files in a temp folder.
with an empty shared folder, I slowly re-loaded my old files a few at a time and played them.
I then cleared the shared folder into another temp file called "Checked"
When the system started to stall agian, I would delate the file that I just had re loaded and the problem seemed to go away.
I finished reloading all the files that went from temp to shared to Checked.
I delated maybe 10 files in the process that seemed to cause the system to stall.
I then copied all the files from Checked in to my shared folder.
I started up k-lite agian and the old problem returned.
It stalls on each new command or I get a "Not responding" or error msg.
It still works but needs to be closed and restarted all the time..............