Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help Emergancy

i deleated ftl-har3.bin (simspons hit and run cd 3) file by accident and i want it back. no way am i downloading a 700mb file...again. so i need a program to get it back from the grave (recycle bin0 im pritty sure i aint restarted since i did it. and i need help quick.

thnx people help me quick i dont wanna lose the file.

plz

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Retired
    It's gone........

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    ontrack easy recovery pro

if that doesn't work, EnCase
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    easyrecovery pro
    restoration

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    where can i get these progrmas? links please.

i dont care how big the installers are or anything i want the file back

thnx for replying so quickly btw

thnx

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    No its not gone.

Get a good recovery software, there are hundreds out there.

I use Easy Recovery Professional from Ontrack, and seems the best out there. You can recover it easily. There are some freewares also out there for quick cases. If you dont care abt pro versions and just want it to recover this file then go to webattack.com they have many trial shareware and freewares out there.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    i googled Easy Recovery Professional from Ontrack and you have to pay. now seing as im pirating a game i rly dont wanna pay. anyone got any free ones that will work.

thnx loads btw

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@16 December 2003 - 17:15
    i googled Easy Recovery Professional from Ontrack and you have to pay. now seing as im pirating a game i rly dont wanna pay. anyone got any free ones that will work.

thnx loads btw
    The site I mentioned WebAttack is an excellent archive of softwares. Go there and you will find what you need.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@16 December 2003 - 21:15

thnx loads btw
    you can get it from kazaa/emule/bitt newsgroups etc
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by I.am+16 December 2003 - 22:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 16 December 2003 - 22:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@16 December 2003 - 17:15

thnx loads btw
    The site I mentioned WebAttack is an excellent archive of softwares. Go there and you will find what you need. [/b][/quote]
    i searched for file recovery and got 2 things both were trial and u could only search for the file and not retrieve it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast