Thread: Kazaa-lite++ Switches Off

My Kazaa-lite++ closes each time I leave it on and walk away, which is very unsusual considering my previous experience with it. I have used it for more than 3 years.
    Another thing is that, downloading at 5kb or above is always a miracle. This program is really becoming a crap gradually. Please could someone give me an advice on what to do to make this program work better for me. I use Lan, winXP. Thanx.
    <span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING</span>.</span>

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Never experienced it. Same as you, using it for more than 3 years. What version are you using?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    do you have a firewall?
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by camille@18 December 2003 - 01:03
    Never experienced it. Same as you, using it for more than 3 years. What version are you using?
    I am using version 2.3.4
    <span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING</span>.</span>

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by Azzz@18 December 2003 - 01:18
    do you have a firewall?
    Yes, I use Blackice. Since I started using Blackice I have not been experiencing this problem. It only started a week ago.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by Agamalizard@18 December 2003 - 09:42
    I am using version 2.3.4
    So, what seems to be the problem? Did you update Kl by Agent Smith?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by camille@18 December 2003 - 04:08
    So, what seems to be the problem? Did you update Kl by Agent Smith?
    My first post above is my problem

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Old Fella
    Latest version should be 2.4.3 - update if you don&#39;t have it.

Is KL disconnecting, or shutting down, or is your internet conection disconnecting?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Try and jump Supernodes, you may be on an inactive one causing it to disconnect from the network.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by cosmic doobie@18 December 2003 - 11:53
    Try and jump Supernodes, you may be on an inactive one causing it to disconnect from the network.
    I&#39;m not complaining of network disconnection, what I meant is when I leave on a long time (maybe go for a walk or something) it would just close down entirely. If I come back I have to start it up again. Unlike before, no matter how many days I left it on, it stayed on and effective.