Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colin Mcare Rally 3

Hello ladies and gents

i was wondering can u guys tell me were to get a working no cd crack for Colin Mcare Rally 3

Thank You!!

2. Games   -   #2
    BANNED
    You dont need one mate.Just use the option to install the whole game on your harddrive.

3. Games   -   #3
    Could u please share colin mcrae 3, i been searching for it

4. Games   -   #4
    screwdamuzikco
    I'd be interested in this game too. I looked for this game for a while and gave up, anybody here have this game? Thnx in advance

5. Games   -   #5

6. Games   -   #6
    seems like supernova is the way to go. Come on fasttrack, do something. Don't get lost behind. Move!!!

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by PleaseShare@15 January 2004 - 01:39
    seems like supernova is the way to go. Come on fasttrack, do something. Don't get lost behind. Move!!!
    Fasttrack does not have a lot of games because games are Huge and fasttrack does not allow you to download partial files.

When most people on kazaa finish downloading a game, they have to burn it and delete it to make room on their hard drive. and the only way you can download a file from someone on fasttrack is if they have 100% of the file and are sharing it.

On BitTorrent and the eDonkey network you can download partial files from people so you have thousands of more sources to get your files from. on kazaa you can only get the file from someone that has the whole file AND is sharing it. that greatly reduces your sources for that file.

And on eMule even if people burn and delete the file after its complete, they still have to share it while they are downloading it. on kazaa you dont have to ever share a file. and most people dont share their big files on kazaa. on BitTorrent and eMule they have to share it as long as they are downloading it

Fasttrack will never be at the same level as BitTorrent and eDonkey for games as long as they only allow sharing of full files.

And the fasttrack system also creates a lot of corruption when downllading big files

Fasttrack is good for one thing, downloading small files real fast , thats all

8. Games   -   #8
    Applaud, very clear and precise. Damn, I am convinced to move on to bit torrent. Hehe. Emule and Edonkey are too unstable. They crash one's computer. And one can't even uninstall them completely.

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by PleaseShare@19 January 2004 - 10:03
    Applaud, very clear and precise. Damn, I am convinced to move on to bit torrent. Hehe. Emule and Edonkey are too unstable. They crash one's computer. And one can't even uninstall them completely.
    The new version of eMule is very stable and fast running on 2000 or XP

10. Games   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by PleaseShare@15 January 2004 - 00:39
    The worst about kazaa mate is corrupt downloads.Its not to good when a 1.5 gig files fucked. .....even worse for if 56k.

There is klf but alot of ppl cant use it or bothered to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast