Thread: Animatrix's/reloaded And Revoluton Question

Poster
    i was just watching animatrix's. u no the last story (kid's story) about the boy who fell off of the building and died. u no right at the end he says NEO u saved me and Neo says no u saved yourself. is this the same boy in reloaded that ran up to neo (when he gets off of the nebucanzzer in Zion) and was thanking him and said can i carry your bags 4 u?.. u no the same boy who was reloading the captains robot in revolutions.... mmmmmmmmm

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Please dont tell me that you just found that out
    Please someone shot me.
    [ gs removed the sig, it was 1455.14 KB lol ]

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    shoot me as well

SORRY

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    yeah, that was the whole point of the Animatrix, to tell you things that happen but you don't see them in the films. Reloaded came out in May, Animatrix came out in June, it is now December, and you just realized it?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by justin89@18 December 2003 - 01:27
    Reloaded came out in May, Animatrix came out in June, it is now December, and you just realized it?
    [ gs removed the sig, it was 1455.14 KB lol ]

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    According to the Xtras of both DvDs - there was a deal between the Bro's who made Matrix and the best Animators in Japan as a way to promote the movie and the animators - so both ideas came out the same time. Some parts reflect each other. The Bro's of Matrix are admirors of Japanese animation culture (of course)

There will be alot more Jap\China\Azia influence to come so prepare yourself by seeing more
    Jap\China\Azia
    movies
    Kill Bill -Terentino although i think he fkd p there - he is in a shift between styles. W vs E