If my guide isn't simple enough, go to their site, and prepare to read on and on and on:
1. type this in: http://192.168.123.254 (unless u changed ur router's ip, like i did. this is just the default ip)
2. log in. there's no need to enter password unless u set 1 later
3. for port-forwarding, us robotics calls it "Virtual Server" u go to Primary Setup, and make sure it's set as Dynamic IP Address
4. Go to ur network connections in Control Panel, then open Local Area Connections
5. select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and click on properties
6. select use following ip address
7. go back to ur router's config page. and click on DHCP Server
8. IP Pool Starting Address will say 100-199. so ur ip will be: 192.168.123.100 to 192.168.123.199
9. now go back to ur lan config, and in ip, type in 192.168.123.100 or watever u set as starting ip add.
10. The Subnet mask will automatically set it self
11. the default gateway is 192.168.123.254, unless u change ur router's ip add.
12. select Use following DNS Server Address, and enter 192.168.123.254 in Prefered DNS Server, unless u changed it.
13. now, go back to ur router config page, and click on Virtual Server
14. In Service Ports, enter the ports of ur bt, shadows is 6881-6999
15. In Server IP, enter ur comp's ip, in this case: 192.168.123.100 to 192.168.123.100
16. Click Enable and Save
NOw ur done! Don't worry bout Access Control. it doesn't really do anything. Hope this helped, and most of the steps i listed isn't in the us robotics site.