Thread: Bittorent Movie

I downloaded tupac-resurrection.tar 1,079,250kb. I tried to open it up with every media player . is it the rigth file? i cant play it or even open up the file, is there a way i can view this movie or something. I got The movie off of Bittorent whick usually haves fakes but i think this a real file , can somebody please help me.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by jerome18@18 December 2003 - 00:12
    I downloaded tupac-resurrection.tar 1,079,250kb. I tried to open it up with every media player . is it the rigth file?  i cant play it  or even open up the file, is there a way i can view this movie or something. I got The movie off of Bittorent whick usually haves fakes but i think this a real file , can somebody please help me.
    bittorrent almost never has fakes

you need http://www.rarlabs.com/download.htm

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ok i extracted the tar files now i got nothing but rar files and bin and cue files how do i play them or join them?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Originally posted by jerome18@18 December 2003 - 07:30
    ok i extracted the tar files now i got nothing but rar files and bin and cue files how do i play them or join them?
    If there already extracted just open/play with videolan. If it created a folder for the extracted files just right click the fil- open with videolan, if not just start with the 000 or 001 file and it will play the movie that way. If you you don't have videolan in k++ go to help - video problems for the link to download the player, also you won't have to worry about codecs because their built into the player.
    Hope this ill do it.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    yea but its alot of files that are rarfiles what do i do with them.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Originally posted by jerome18@18 December 2003 - 07:53
    yea but its alot of files that are rarfiles what do i do with them.
    Click on the lowest numbered rar this will give you a bin and a cue which you extract, you can either burn them to cd, mount them on a virutal drive using a program like daemon tools or you can play with a program called videolan http://www.videolan.org

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ok, how do i burn them with nero?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    problem fixed,thanks for the ones that helped and for the ones who didnt u know who u are