Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 28 Day Later

agree with footloose, what they managed to accomplish with a much smaller budget than, say resident evil, was amazing, the fact that they had the balls to do such a bold project is commendable i light of the fact that the only movies that get lauded nowadays are the general shite which comes out of hollywood, rerun ideas on a budget of millions.
    the movie did have a lot going for it but i do agree with you it also had its low points. But at the end of the day at least 28 days later took a chance and though its not as over produced and watchable as resident evil i believe it is in fact mucj better than that over blown piece of shite.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    This movie was shite. For much of it, it seemed like a family picnic movie , they just drove around the countryside.
    Robert00000

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    It was a movie of two halves (cliche I know) it started really well then, as others have said, after the army guys get involved it goes downhill.

If you haven't watched the alernative scenes then I fully recommend you do, some of these scenes imo work much better than what was left in. I particularly liked the "darker" ending...

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    most horror movie today disapoint....cabin fever, undead, house of the dead, etc.....but the worst has got to be 28 days later....serioulsy, i allmost fell asleep after 30 mins....i dont even get y it was consider a horror movie....well it was a british film was it not?

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@19 December 2003 - 00:33
    most horror movie today disapoint....cabin fever, undead, house of the dead, etc.....but the worst has got to be 28 days later....serioulsy, i allmost fell asleep after 30 mins....i dont even get y it was consider a horror movie....well it was a british film was it not?
    agree with u all those movie's did suck! and dont see how it was one of the most scariest .

jeepers creeper 2 was to me the scariest movie this year, but that's jus me.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@18 December 2003 - 05:28
    I love the occasional zombie movie but i must agree with you
    they say it was based upon the below movie which was
    very pre Resident Evil style
    Lol i've seen that movie on late night tv, theres a point in there which has been very poorly edited, After watching a movie in the cinema Charlton heston is driving back along this very long strench of road from the city, in the distance you see city traffic so much for an abandoned city except for the zombies of course

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    Either you like it or not. To be so bold and call it "shit" is quite childish. I hated Chicago, I would rather have been impaled by a metal spear, but regardless I wouldn't be so harsh as to call it a terrible peice of work. Musicals are not my style of movie, but that doesn't make the movie shit. does it?

either you appreciate what the movie was trying to do or you don't. some movies, granted, are shit and never get a fanbase except those who find it funny to laugh at its patheticness, but thats it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12