Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New South Park

Lol dont want to spoil it but its really funny and deals with world news (you'll have to watch it)

488 seeds, 604 downloading Record i'd say? Its been 10 minutes since it aired here

Edit: Removed torrent link

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    How did they do that in only 4 days?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    I normally don't watch TV, but tonight I found myself on the couch, coincidentally watching South Park. This episode actually had me laughing.

Wait, doesn't this thread belong... oh nevermind.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Meh, i thought with the sadaam thing... Lol im slow i guess, i thought all the new episodes played on wendsday night Dont i feel stupid. Still good satire for anyone who hasnt seen it.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Originally posted by clocker@18 December 2003 - 07:38
    How did they do that in only 4 days?
    I'd like to know how the heck they pulled that off too.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Are you being sarcastic? Just a little confused. Getting it out that fast to that many people isnt too surprising with p2p (well that many seeds is) now but in the 10 minutes after i thought it was officialy aired it surprised me. Whats going on

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    i'm wondering how they made the cartoon that fast. it takes a good deal of time and effort to do something like that. four days is very impressive.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Ohhhhh i get it i was thinking way off. Didnt realize sadaam was captured 4 days ago. Wow, and with the whole wizard of oz thing fitting perfect.

Way too tired i am

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Broken@18 December 2003 - 02:24
    i'm wondering how they made the cartoon that fast.  it takes a good deal of time and effort to do something like that.  four days is very impressive.
    I saw a documentory on it. It only takes a few days to make an episode. It's all with computers now. It takes about as much time to write it as it does to animate it. That is AMAZINGLY fast considering 1 episode of the simpsons takes 11 months to make.

BTW- recorded it last night, and I watched this morning before work. I was laughing my ass off. My director at work moved here from canada. I can't wait to tell her about it.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by dwightfry@18 December 2003 - 04:51

I saw a documentory on it. It only takes a few days to make an episode. It's all with computers now. It takes about as much time to write it as it does to animate it. That is AMAZINGLY fast considering 1 episode of the simpsons takes 11 months to make.

I know that the Simpsons is animated in South Korea and South Park switched to CG sometime in/right after the 2nd season, but still, writing and producing that episode in that short time span is amazing.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast