Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I'm Gonna Do It Too

I don't like it when you measure your testicles, and neither does Baz!

I don't like it when you lose your job, either. Sorry 'bout that.

I don't like green eggs and ham, Sam I am.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@18 December 2003 - 18:01
    I don't like it when you meausre your testicles, and neither does Baz!
    Still 2, but keeping a watching brief.

Do you suffer from testicle envy hobbes.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+18 December 2003 - 18:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 18 December 2003 - 18:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@18 December 2003 - 18:01
    I don&#39;t like it when you meausre your testicles, and neither does Baz&#33;
    Still 2, but keeping a watching *double entendre deleted*

Do you suffer from testicle envy hobbes.[/b][/quote]
    Not at all JPol. Surely you understand the difference between "measuring" and "counting" ones&#39; testicles.

Are you trying to undermine my credibility by adding a typo to my post? How cunning you are.

I take great offense that a quality builder such as Jonno does not use a more exacting method to measure his testicular dimensions. A simple tape measure is too crude. I would be delighted for him to post about his testicular volume.

You simply fill a calibrated beaker with water (I suggest warm water) then submerge your scrotum in the water and determine how much the water level rises. This change reflects overall testicular volume.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+18 December 2003 - 18:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes &#064; 18 December 2003 - 18:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@18 December 2003 - 18:07
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @18 December 2003 - 18:01
    I don&#39;t like it when you meausre your testicles, and neither does Baz&#33;

Still 2, but keeping a watching *double entendre deleted*

Do you suffer from testicle envy hobbes.
    Not at all JPol. Surely you understand the difference between "measuring" and "counting" ones&#39; testicles.

Are you trying to undermine my credibility by adding a typo to my post? How cunning you are.

I take great offense that a quality builder such as Jonno does not use a more exacting method to measure his testicular dimensions. A simple tape measure is too crude. I would be delighted for him to post about his testicular volume.

You simply fill a calibrated beaker with water (I suggest warm water) then submerge your scrotum in the water and determine how much the water level rises. This change reflects overall testicular volume.[/b][/quote]
    Doesn&#39;t really work when your edit shows a time later than when I quoted the post, however it was worth a try.

Re your water displacement method, are you plagiarising old Archie, that seems a bit harsh. Particularly when he is not about to defend his honour.

Oh and some bar steward mod has removed my brief - ooer missus.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    No Jpol, you need to work on your history.

This is Archimedes famous "bubble bath" experiment.

His arms are raised and his fingers are extended in the now famous "Is everyone looking at my bum, I&#39;m about to make bubbles?" pose.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable

Very nice

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@18 December 2003 - 18:37
    No Jpol, you need to work on your history.

This is Archimedes famous "bubble bath" experiment.

His arms are raised and his fingers are extended in the now famous "Is everyone looking at my bum, I&#39;m about to make bubbles?" pose.
    Looks more like he is practicing his bowling technique for cricket.

A googly if I&#39;m not much mistaken.-

8. Lounge   -   #48
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    @Jpol, I take no offence dude, I asked for honesty, can&#39;t take offence to something I asked for

Your accent does not reflect your actual character. One gets that with strong regional accents though. I think it is because of BBC register. We assume certain people to be clever because of how their voice sounds. It is only "logical" that the contrary should be true, it is not.
    Don&#39;t get that Do you mean I sound thick?

In actual fact you are highly duplicitous. You are much more intelligent than you portray yourself to be. This is not intended as an insult. On the contrary, you treat this as it should be treated, a bit of fun.
    Don&#39;t get that But I&#39;ll take that as a sorta compliment

You get pissed, climb ladders and use an angle grinder. Without so much as a "don&#39;t try this at home". Think of the children, for God&#39;s sake think of the children. You are a role model.
    I was&#39;nt drunk dude, I had a shot of whiskey for me nerves and would never recomend anyone to drink when climing ladders, scaffold or using any form of tools

You try to see the best in people. This is not always a good thing.
    How do you mean?, why would it be a bad thing?

I suspect you come from a broken home, where there was a lot of arguing and repression of sexuality. This has shaped your character in later life, however you refuse to see a therapist about it. Instead you seek solace in alcohol and a frankly suicidal lifestyle.
    No, my childhood was very good, my parents broke up the day before my 19th birthday which has kinda put a dampener on my birthdays since
    I don&#39;t need a therapist
    I don&#39;t drink to find solace, I drink every night and have for years, I like to drink and I am certainly not suicidal, could never do it I hav&#39;nt got the bottle even if I did want to.

Thankyou Jpol

The rest of you thanks for your input

Gems........You got a smile outta me with that one.......well done

Anyone else?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Code:
    I&#39;m Gonna Do It Too, ME&#33;
    Always with the ME, ME ,ME&#33;

I&#39;ve got nothing against you, &#39;cept the bit where you pretend you are stupid, it&#39;s somehow unbecoming.

At the start though, I thought you were a bit weird, hitting on people left and right, including me , but nowadays I find that stuff funny, guess I&#39;ve become jaded or something.

EDit: CODE? wtf, I pressed the quote buttons&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #50
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Oh I ain&#39;t as clever as you guys might think

If I was clever I would&#39;nt be skint

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast