Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Oficially Two Weeks, And My K++ Still Working!

Im still downloading, ive been downloading nonstop and havent even noticed a bump. time will tell about if sharman will shut K++ down, untill then,, FUCK EM!

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3 going OK ... I used the #klchat Build of Kazaa, made by Raaz (that is a clean KMD 2.6, possibly the next logical step in KLite timeline), and I saw there is some interesting features in 2.6 version like concurrent searches, one click download, but I unistalled it once Klite 2.4.3 version is still more stable and have more extensions than that one ... Let's wait and see how long will this remain working (I hope forever, 2.000.000 users is good enough .... )

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Poster
    Has anyone noticed in their UPLOADS that very few people have PL values below 1,000 yet above 30?

If you see any of them, they are most likely Kazaa users.

I'm betting Kazaa users can STILL download from us, but the reverse may not be true -- or we may get 'leftovers' only due to a changed PL system which treats KL++'s PL as 0.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    redtback
    Originally posted by vladsoft@18 December 2003 - 18:27
    Hey, its been approximately two weeks since Sharman says k++ would die in two weeks, and im not seen any problems. I am downloading a chaplin movie (how many people have old movies in this network??, not much!&#33 and i have a good speed.

Is there somebody with problems using k++ . Real problems!, no problems about hard to find files been downloaded with a 56k conection B) .
    -_-

Nope !!!

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    internet.news
    Originally posted by firefox@18 December 2003 - 19:43
    no problems here showing 3,394,018 users online
    3.3 million? so before sharman make their yellow full of ads version not being able to connect to k++ there have been 4 milllion ppl online? So, could it be that 600.000 ppl are still using spyware Kazaa (yellow= from kazaa-dot-com?

I think the way I thinking does not have to be 100% right...

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Switeck@19 December 2003 - 22:28
    Has anyone noticed in their UPLOADS that very few people have PL values below 1,000 yet above 30?

If you see any of them, they are most likely Kazaa users.

I'm betting Kazaa users can STILL download from us, but the reverse may not be true -- or we may get 'leftovers' only due to a changed PL system which treats KL++'s PL as 0.
    If you see ppl with specfific shared files numbers, than they might using KMD 2.5 or lower, because as I heared the latest 2.6 can't normally connect to k++ - only with a crack probably, but I do not know if there is any.

And I do not know if I am going to install yellow Kazaa again, because the Spyware slowed down my whole pc.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    usthaiguy
    Today I could not connect to anyone using KL++ 2.4.2. Even after jumping supernodes many times, I was the only user online . I then uninstalled KL++ 2.4.2 and installed CLEAN KMD from http://kppfree.narod.ru/kdown.htm and everything works fine now. 2.9 million users online.

If CLEAN KMD is an update to KL, why not call it KL?

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Poster
    usthaiguy > Good Question.

Also, I have a question to the programmers of k-lite. Would it be simple to construct a small program to search for updated nodes, and then write them to the registry? Then, we would have updated K-lite's and wouldn't need to worry about getting kicked off the network?

I am no programmer, but I am just asking the people who would know. This might be an idea that has been overlooked.

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    xdamnedx
    my kazaa k++ 2.4.3 still works just fine too never even hit a bump

/by the way, i formally introduce myself to this board. i am xdamnedx!
    the name of course is for the legendary punk band 'the damned'. i'm into REAL punk, hardcore, metalcore, black metal, and gothic music. and thats about it

10. File Sharing   -   #40

[SIZE=1] just tryed my k-lite and im showing 3.1 million users.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast