Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jackson

dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    There is an Audiotape of the father saying stuff like. "Everything is going to a certain plan..." "There is no way I lose. I've checked inside out. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever. June (His ex-wife) will lose [custody of her son].... and Michaels career will be over"

Only the father was making the accusations until the boy was drugged with sodium amytal at a dental office. Under this drug people are very sugestable. People on this drug will say things that are blatantly untrue, and will cause false memories.

Read the article. It's very long, but at least you'll know what went on behind the scenes. There is just too much to explain.

SOURCE

Plain text version
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    bs..

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/121803_jacko.pdf

seven counts of child molestation.

face it, the pedophile is guilty

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Poster
    PISS OF KAB!!...THEY AINT GOT A SHIT ON HIM!!....this whole madness is motivated by revenge and money!Those who think he is guilty are brainwashed by the media!

I recomend everyone to read this article before giving false accusations about him.
    Was MJ framed?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    lol calm down.

read the other thread too.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Is there a plain text version somewhere?

I would like to read the article however, whoever runs the website is an idiot, why save a mostly text article as gif picture files? Its over 7MB, and being on a 56k modem thats a 1/2 hour wait if i don't do anything else on the internet.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    What I cannot understand if he has been charged & awaiting trial,how the hell does he get out of the USA & come to the UK,we have just lost 2 children to a murdering scumbag Ian Huntley,it is a little insensative for Jackson to come to our country when this trial has just finished,When Jackson was accused way back in the early 90s & a pay off was made ,he should have stopped kid's staying over at his ranch then this would not have happened,he was a great entertainer all through his career but this has been a bomb waiting to go off for years.If he is guilty then he should pay for his crime,but if he is not he should look after his own kids & leave others alone.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Originally posted by kAb@18 December 2003 - 17:29
    bs..

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/121803_jacko.pdf

seven counts of child molestation.

face it, the pedophile is guilty
    Did you read the article?

And what does your post prove. They filed charges. So what? That doesn't mean anything. If somebody was guilty because charges were filed then there wouldn't be trials.
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Originally posted by ilw@19 December 2003 - 04:46
    Is there a plain text version somewhere?

I would like to read the article however, whoever runs the website is an idiot, why save a mostly text article as gif picture files? Its over 7MB, and being on a 56k modem thats a 1/2 hour wait if i don't do anything else on the internet.
    Here ya go

Chandler became increasingly volatile, making threats that alienated Jackson, Dave Schwartz and June Chandler Schwartz. In early July 1993, Dave Schwartz, who had been friendly with Chandler, secretly tape-recorded a lengthy telephone conversation he had with him.
    Elsewhere on the tape, Chandler indicated he was prepared to move against Jackson: "It's already set," Chandler told Schwartz. "There are other people involved that are waiting for my phone call that are in certain positions. I've paid them to do it. Everything's going according to a certain plan that isn't just mine. Once I make that phone call, this guy [his attorney, Barry K. Rothman, presumably] is going to destroy everybody in sight in any devious, nasty, cruel way that he can
    do it. And I've given him full authority to do that."

Chandler then predicted what would, in fact, transpire six weeks later: "And if I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I've checked that inside out. I will get everything I want, and they will be destroyed forever. June will lose [custody of the son]...and Michael's career will be over."

"Does that help [the boy]?" Schwartz asked.

"That's irrelevant to me," Chandler replied. "It's going to be bigger than all of us put together. The whole thing is going to crash down on everybody and destroy everybody in sight. It will be a massacre if I don't get what I want."  "This attorney I found, I picked the nastiest son of a bitch I could find," Chandler said in the recorded conversation with Schwartz. "All he wants to do is get this out in the public as fast as he can, as big as he can, and humiliate as many people as he can. He's nasty, he's mean, he's very smart, and he's hungry for the publicity."
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    I haven't read the article (I doubt it's relevant to my point) but how did GQ authenticate this audio tape? How does GQ know what Chandler sounds like from a taped phone call? You probobly couldn't identify Frank Sinatra from a taped phone call.

Perhaps this Schwartz character just wants attention. You have to take into account that he waits till now to come out with this, why not during the first case? Since I haven't read the article I'm not sure I understand his involvement with the case, but your quotes imply to me that he married Chandler's ex-wife. Doesn't that cast a huge shadow of doubt over what he says?

And Steve Harvey sucks.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Originally posted by adjective-noun-number@20 December 2003 - 19:31
    You probobly couldn't identify Frank Sinatra from a taped phone call.
    yeah we could. he says "baby" and "toots" a lot, and he sounds like he's from hoboken.

everything i ever needed to know about sinatra, i learned from watching phil hartman (and to a lesser extent, joe piscopo).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast