Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plenty Of Sorces, Just Unable To ....

I'm getting plenty of sources for a file I'm downloading, but the problem is I can't connect to the sources. I leave my PC on all the time, so have managed to get 100,000 Kb copied so far, but I have yet to see it downloading at any time.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    just have to be patient, people log on and off all day, the sources may not be on line at the time.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    perhaps you can find the file through other protocols...what file is it you're trying to get?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by firefox@18 December 2003 - 21:50
    just have to be patient, people log on and off all day, the sources may not be on line at the time.

as for the file I&#39;m trying to get:
    Madden 2004
    rzr-m24a.bin
    On the traffic screen, under users it&#39;ll say 5 users, under status it&#39;ll say connecting. It never connects though.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I have the same, I can get all small files easy enough. getting a file trhat is a few Mbyte is no problem but when I try to download any big files (100&#39;s) of Mbytes it seems to always just say how many users and then try to connect but never connects (just sets users back to 0 or a new number and then reties to connect and then the same again). It used to work fine but for some reason it stopped working on large files now.
    Any help please

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by shedman1@19 December 2003 - 01:14
    I have the same, I can get all small files easy enough. getting a file trhat is a few Mbyte is no problem but when I try to download any big files (100&#39;s) of Mbytes it seems to always just say how many users and then try to connect but never connects (just sets users back to 0 or a new number and then reties to connect and then the same again). It used to work fine but for some reason it stopped working on large files now.
    Any help please
    You explained the problem much better than I did, thanks. Anyone have a clue what&#39;s going on?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    For me that&#39;s normal specially if the file you&#39;re d/loading is rare.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    These are common files that I am downloading, I tried a number of larger ones and have never previously encountered this problem. In another Thread someone suggested that it may be the owners of Kazaa trying to disable Kazaa lite, is this likely? what other ptp software is there without spysoftware?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by camille@19 December 2003 - 09:15
    For me that&#39;s normal specially if the file you&#39;re d/loading is rare.
    It&#39;s not rare, several people have it. The problem is connecting to the people that has it. Read above shedman1 explains everything.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    i have same problem. at the moment it show me that 5 users have this specific file, it&#39;s saying &#39; connecting&#39; for few days already, but not downloading?&#33;
    please help&#33;

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast