Instead of giving my own, I would rather use what someone has already done and I couldn't have done it more profoundly.
ok, so that was fun! Here is the real lowdown on hiding your source code.Here are a number of very effective methods of keeping unscrupulous surfers from stealing your HTML source:
1. Use the <INVISIBLE> </INVISIBLE> tags around the entire document.
2. Use the DONTSTEAL attribute in the <BODY> tag.
3. Ftp to your server, select all files and directories, hit "Delete".
4. Put every existing copy of every file on floppies, place them in a shoebox and 5. bury them in the backyard. There is another version of this method which 6. involves placing the floppies in a plastic bag and hiding them in a different sort of hole. Both are equally effective.
6. Password protect your entire site and make sure no one has the password, not even you.
7. Employ a small but fanatically loyal and well-armed band of mercenaries to guard your site.
8. Start>Run>format C:\
9. Attack dogs, preferably rabid.
10. Use any version of Microsoft Frontpage to create your site. (This won't prevent people from viewing your source, but no one will want to steal it.)
Don't put your pages on the web.
It can't be done.
The only truly effective method in the list above is #10.
Moreover, I literally hate and stop and going to sites where right click is disabled. Not because I cant get to the source code but because its annoying. There are 1001 ways to get the source code no matter what you do. If you want to see the techniques further how to get a source code, visit few here here
Fooling disable right click and others
Personally, if you do are hanky panky about the source code then use a good encryption program to scramble the code. But I doubts why any normal user would do that. Its not like your home address is displayed in the source code.
If you really did write your own source code (which I doubt these days ) then you can insert a comment in html saying its your own work and if copied please credit the author. The comment tags in html are inserted like this
<!-- I am a comment, I hide from the display page and stay here to catch you looking at my source code -->
10 more things to avoid!
Hope this helps all you paranoid people out there