Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Just Dicovered Firebird

And rocks , everyone should use it ,better and faster than Opera.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    smellycat's Avatar Egalitarian BT Rep: +3
    It's also much better than internet explorer.

I never tried Opera.

I went straight from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firebird and,
    definetly pleased with results.
    All my invites I give freely.

File sharing and invite sharing
    File trading and invite trading

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I tryed today a lot of browsers ,the best is Firebird

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by sharedholder@18 December 2003 - 17:31
    I liked Firebird better than Opera. But I still use IE the only reason being most of the sites are designed to work best in IE.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by I.am+18 December 2003 - 21:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 18 December 2003 - 21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@18 December 2003 - 17:31
    I liked Firebird better than Opera. But I still use IE the only reason being most of the sites are designed to work best in IE. [/b][/quote]
    yeah i agree with I.am. i know firebird is better but i prefer IE

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by sharedholder@18 December 2003 - 17:31
    no. the best is myie2. got all the features of opera and firebird, but it runs on the ie core, so all sites will work on it

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    get thunderbird for e-mail it kix ass...
    also what is the name of the open source word-processor?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+18 December 2003 - 16:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 18 December 2003 - 16:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@18 December 2003 - 17:31
    no. the best is myie2. got all the features of opera and firebird, but it runs on the ie core, so all sites will work on it [/b][/quote]
    I agree 100% with that. MyIE2 is the way to go for sure&#33;

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by mts04988@18 December 2003 - 18:26
    get thunderbird for e-mail it kix ass...
    also what is the name of the open source word-processor?
    OpenOffice
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    I Just downloaded MyIE2 latest version and after about 1 1/2 hr of use I concur that MyIE2 is the most stable version and a useful one out there. Using IE engine it will work exactly like that. Moreover MyIE2 uses half of it. Also its much faster. Anyone looking for a tryout should definetly give this a try. Even u sh

Edit:Sh, try out myIE2 with some plugins. It is just awesome&#33; syntax highliting, javascript encode decoder, css lookup on a page, javascripts lookup on a page...all that you could ever expect from a browser.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast