thats what i do anyway

2. Lounge   -   #12

3. Lounge   -   #13
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by scribblec@18 December 2003 - 18:03
    french translation

just type your stuff in english and it translates

thats what i do anyway
    i used that b4. but no one can understand wtf it's saying. go with systran corp. very reliable and accurate

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I am studying French as part of my degree (I'm majoring in Computing Science). Strange combination I know, but they are both subjects that I enjoy.
    Last edited by Sparkle1984; 02-01-2009 at 09:59 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    TRshady
    Thanks a lot for the quick help people.
    The coursework is due tomorrow afternoon so I'll have all morning, saying that I dont have to much time to waste either, sites seem good so thank you, id also like phrases more realted to heatly living and work experience thought.

Free-translation worked for my speaking, lol ... but wont do here, just not accurate enough, I'll try systran now ... sounds promising.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by TRshady@19 December 2003 - 00:28
    The coursework is due tomorrow afternoon so I'll have all morning, saying that I dont have to much time to waste either, sites seem good so thank you, id also like phrases more realted to heatly living and work experience thought.

Free-translation worked for my speaking, lol ... but wont do here, just not accurate enough, I'll try systran now ... sounds promising.
    Bon Chance.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by TRshady@19 December 2003 - 00:28

Nooo, don't do it, online translators are about the worst things you can use if you have to be accurate.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    TRshady
    Agree and said and I wont be using it .....
    Getting systran now, wish I had asked earlier though, then again ive only just found in. More help would be greatful, specially on those topics ....

In the meatime, Id greatly appreciate it if people who have systran can also seed it for me ....

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I'd love to help you but my french isn't that good and I'm afraid I might get it wrong.

As for the translator, you can try this: Cliptran, I wouldn't use stuff like this but, if you want to try it, try it.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    TRshady
    That seems to use sites such as free-translation and google translater which isn't good enough for me and I hope systran is better then these ....
    Downloading now from bt at a speed of 40kb ... so if anyone read this and started seeding ... thank you! ... would like the usual speed of 60kb, but im happy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast