Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nfs Underground

scribblec's Avatar Poster
    doesnt everyone know this already?

j/k good tip

2. Games   -   #12
    Originally posted by @driano@19 December 2003 - 01:47
    hey the problem is i dont have the .cue file(s)
    i just have .bin ill try ti do the all compilers thing and read the other post

sorry but im newbie , didnt see that post
    ok what version is it

if its the devience version i could upload the cues for u

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@19 December 2003 - 01:44
    okay, first of all you don't even have to burn them! that's right! here's my short guide on how to install nfs:u without cd'rs.  but first:

make sure that you have the .CUE file (usually 1kb) in the proper place.  it should be with the bin files, make sure that the cd1 cue is in the same directory as the cd 1 bin, and the cd 2 cue is in the cd 2 bin directory.  otherwise, this won't work

1) go here: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/download...ategory&catid=5 and download the daemon tools 3.41 version

2) install it

3) run the program (daemon tools), and a red lightning bolt will appear on the task manager

4) right click it > Virtual CD/DVD-ROM > Set number of devices > 2 drives then wait

5) After Daemon Tools has dones its task (the please wait pop up will go away when it's done the task) right click on it again > Virtual CD/DVD-ROM > Device 1: [X:] No Media > Mount Image (X being whatever letter, doesn't matter, i just put x there because i honestly don't know how many drives you have installed on your comp, so don't worry about what letter it is)

6) Browse to the folder where the bin+cue files are, if the 2 cd bin+cue files aren't in the same folder, dont' worry about it.  click on the cd1 cue and click ok

7) If the installation for nfs doesn't come up, go to my computer then look for X: and install it from there.

8) When it asks for the 2nd cd, alt+tab out of the installation (do not close the installation), then right click on daemon tools > Virtual CD/DVD-ROM > Device 1: [X:] No Media > Mount Image then browse to the second cd cue file, select and click ok.  then go back to the installation screen, and click ok at the "Please enter CD 2" Prompt, installation should resume (assuming that both bin files are correct.

There ya go, no cdr's waister, guess u just learned to save money on cdr's  .  You're lucky i'm feeling good today. 
    gj but daemon tool doesnt save the games in case of a virus and u have to wipe out ur pc. so i always back my games up on my brand new dvd burner

4. Games   -   #14
    i wish i had a dvd burner.......

5. Games   -   #15
    it is NERO VERSION : 6.3.00
    i also have other on cd 5.5.9.9 i can install that if u have it also

TY for cue if u can
    having fun with girls - thats all about my friend

6. Games   -   #16
    Originally posted by scribblec@19 December 2003 - 01:51
    pick up a dual format lite on dvd burner from walmart for about 98 dollars

7. Games   -   #17
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003+19 December 2003 - 01:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (raiserblade2003 @ 19 December 2003 - 01:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@19 December 2003 - 01:51
    pick up a dual format lite on dvd burner from walmart for about 98 dollars [/b][/quote]
    *cough* Not In America *cough*

8. Games   -   #18
    Originally posted by scribblec+19 December 2003 - 01:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 19 December 2003 - 01:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@19 December 2003 - 01:52
    <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec
    @19 December 2003 - 01:51

*cough* Not In America *cough* [/b][/quote]
    *cough*HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA*choke**cough**Cough*

9. Games   -   #19
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003+18 December 2003 - 17:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (raiserblade2003 @ 18 December 2003 - 17:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by scribblec@19 December 2003 - 01:53
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@19 December 2003 - 01:52
    <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec
    @19 December 2003 - 01:51

*cough* Not In America *cough*
    *cough*HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA*choke**cough**Cough* [/b][/quote]
    hahaha don&#39;t kill choke yourself to death now

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

10. Games   -   #20
    stop with choke and pls help me if ya want
    having fun with girls - thats all about my friend

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast