Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfs Underground

I just got NFS underground both CD s 759MB and 750MB .
    BOth are BIN file.
    How can i install NFS Underground?

I have to burn them on cds , i think .But how u burn 800 MB on a 700 CD-R???
    I dunno Bin files

Can someone help me ?
    having fun with girls - thats all about my friend

2. Games   -   #2
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    dont worry just burn the cues using nero or something and it should burn fine

dont think cos the bin is 800 it wont fit cos it will

3. Games   -   #3
    Alright.
    When i select Copy image it gives me "Unexpected file format"
    I dont know whow i can do that correctly.
    I have the latest nero , i think nero expresss or nero 6 , .... the last one .

Soory but i am newbie at BIN , never burn them ,, just *.iso

Helm me plz

4. Games   -   #4

did u not see that thread 5 post below?

5. Games   -   #5
    ok open up nero express
    go to disc image
    then go to n4s folder
    then once there go to the bit near bottom and change the option from all nero compilations...... to image files
    then select the cues and off u go

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@19 December 2003 - 01:39

leave the noob alone u r way too harsh

u even tried to call me a noob

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by @driano@19 December 2003 - 01:31
    Alright.
    When i select Copy image it gives me "Unexpected file format"
    I dont know whow i can do that correctly.
    I have the latest nero , i think nero expresss or nero 6 , .... the last one .

Soory but i am newbie at BIN , never burn them ,, just *.iso

Helm me plz
    y "copy image" go to file, burn image. select cues, and if it says unexpected file format, then just choose the bins

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by scribblec+19 December 2003 - 01:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 19 December 2003 - 01:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-raiserblade2003@19 December 2003 - 01:39

leave the noob alone u r way too harsh

u even tried to call me a noob [/b][/quote]
    how am i being harsh....you are the one calling him a noob. i pointed out the same topic 5 post below. i dont think we shouda wasted another thread on something somebody ask 5 thread below. and when did i called u a noob? you ask about what a rebate is and i said that if you are from teh usa and dont know what a rebate is then maybe u should get out the hole your in.....and i also said that you could also not be from the usa. point out to where i called u a noob.

9. Games   -   #9
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    okay, first of all you don&#39;t even have to burn them&#33; that&#39;s right&#33; here&#39;s my short guide on how to install nfs:u without cd&#39;rs. but first:

make sure that you have the .CUE file (usually 1kb) in the proper place. it should be with the bin files, make sure that the cd1 cue is in the same directory as the cd 1 bin, and the cd 2 cue is in the cd 2 bin directory. otherwise, this won&#39;t work

1) go here: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/download...ategory&catid=5 and download the daemon tools 3.41 version

2) install it

3) run the program (daemon tools), and a red lightning bolt will appear on the task manager

4) right click it > Virtual CD/DVD-ROM > Set number of devices > 2 drives then wait

5) After Daemon Tools has dones its task (the please wait pop up will go away when it&#39;s done the task) right click on it again > Virtual CD/DVD-ROM > Device 1: [X:] No Media > Mount Image (X being whatever letter, doesn&#39;t matter, i just put x there because i honestly don&#39;t know how many drives you have installed on your comp, so don&#39;t worry about what letter it is)

6) Browse to the folder where the bin+cue files are, if the 2 cd bin+cue files aren&#39;t in the same folder, dont&#39; worry about it. click on the cd1 cue and click ok

7) If the installation for nfs doesn&#39;t come up, go to my computer then look for X: and install it from there.

8) When it asks for the 2nd cd, alt+tab out of the installation (do not close the installation), then right click on daemon tools > Virtual CD/DVD-ROM > Device 1: [X:] No Media > Mount Image then browse to the second cd cue file, select and click ok. then go back to the installation screen, and click ok at the "Please enter CD 2" Prompt, installation should resume (assuming that both bin files are correct.

There ya go, no cdr&#39;s waister, guess u just learned to save money on cdr&#39;s . You&#39;re lucky i&#39;m feeling good today.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

10. Games   -   #10
    hey the problem is i dont have the .cue file(s)
    i just have .bin ill try ti do the all compilers thing and read the other post

sorry but im newbie , didnt see that post

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast