Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Are People Such Idiots

Why in god's name would you have your downloads set at 6 or 7 and have the rate at .03kb/s retards set your connections to 2 0r 3 not so high theres no point in sharing if your gonna only give .03kb/s how retarded is that?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by wenze1@18 December 2003 - 21:30
    Why in god's name would you have your downloads set at 6 or 7 and have the rate at .03kb/s retards set your connections to 2 0r 3 not so high theres no point in sharing if your gonna only give .03kb/s how retarded is that?
    you have no idea what your talking about, it could be they are 56k are even sharing with more than you OH NOES!!!!
    things to remember
    1.the world does not revolved around you
    2.if you only use one p2p your at the mercy of that p2p program you use, you need to evolve

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    do you feel the love within our p2p community. i do

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    He's upset of the result getting from. Be patient buddy.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by muchspl2@19 December 2003 - 06:44
    you have no idea what your talking about
    I believe what you mean is...

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by wenze1@19 December 2003 - 02:30
    Just use an other program theres plenty about just look at the forum headings

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I dont know you idiot cos I have just started sharing, however if this is the attitude I could stop! Whos the idiot now eh?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by strangedays@19 December 2003 - 19:23
    I dont know you idiot cos I have just started sharing, however if this is the attitude I could stop! Whos the idiot now eh?
    You !!! Only been here 2 days and think you know everything!!

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by wenze1@18 December 2003 - 21:30
    Don't you mean UPLOADS, not DOWNLOADS?

Then your statement makes a tiny bit more sense...

However, there&#39;s a VERY BROKEN &#39;FEATURE&#39; in Kazaa/KL++ called optimal bandwidth while idle. It tries to open 20+ uploads at ONCE with no bandwidth limits (even if limits ARE set&#33 -- but since the number of uploads is so stupidly high, average speed PER upload still drops to <0.1 KB/sec.

Also, there are ISPs that are doing everything in their power to cripple users&#39; upload speeds -- which is probably the main reason for seeing <0.1 KB/sec download speeds from individual users.

Lastly, RIAA and MPAA has been using super-slow &#39;sources&#39; for files they&#39;re tracking. You try to download from them (which can happen automatically), and they log your ip and time, then go to your ISP and demand you be cut off/sued/whatever.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by strangedays@19 December 2003 - 15:23
    I dont know you idiot cos I have just started sharing, however if this is the attitude I could stop&#33; Whos the idiot now eh?
    don&#39;t make threats that mean jack shit, like I should be scared that I can&#39;t get screechy mp3 from you if you stop shearing wtf
    OH NOES&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast