Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dandruff..

mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    ive never had it b4.. its been really dry lately.. i know tons of people get it so its nothing to be ashamed of or whatever. But what do u guys use to get rid of it..?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Head &#39;n Shoulders shampoo.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    mrlessk's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by dingoBaby@18 December 2003 - 20:34
    Head &#39;n Shoulders shampoo.
    About Dandruff

dingoBaby you beat me to it&#33; I had it through high school and tried many remedies but, dingoBaby is right, the Head and Shoulders shampoo got rid of it for me. I don&#39;t remember how long it took but I shampood every day, sometimes twice a day whenever I took a shower.

Anyway, Head and Shoulders worked for me&#33;
    Good Luck,
    mrlessk

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    If you use gel, try and use it a lot less. Whenever I use a lot of gel, I get all this white shit in my hair.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@19 December 2003 - 00:40
    If you use gel, try and use it a lot less. Whenever I use a lot of gel, I get all this white shit in my hair.
    yea, i never use gell but once i used it for a holloween costume and i got dandruff from it and hairspray i used.

right now im using t-gel ... that is the tar shampoo that link mentions, but ill try out head and sholders.

thanks forthe suggestions.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Depends on what gel you&#39;re using. Most water-based gel&#39;s don&#39;t leave residue or white flakes. I use Shockwaves Ultra Strong. Just remember to wash it out at the end of the day. As for dandruff... head and shoulders by far.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by mogadishu+19 December 2003 - 00:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 19 December 2003 - 00:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KrackHead2k@19 December 2003 - 00:40
    yea, i never use gell but once i used it for a holloween costume and i got dandruff from it and hairspray i used.

right now im using t-gel ... that is the tar shampoo that link mentions, but ill try out head and sholders.

thanks forthe suggestions. [/b][/quote]
    Only use that T-Gel stuff twice a week. Its really harsh and not very good for your scalp. Plus is really smells awful.

I will ask my girlfriend if she has any other suggestion. She&#39;s a hair stylist.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Dandruff is flaky scalp
    Dried gel or hair grease is flaky gel or hair grease.

There are other shampoos like Nizoral and Selsun Blue.
    Principle ingredients attack the source of dandruff like:
    Pyrithione Zinc (ZPT), Selenium Sulfide, and ketoconazole.
    They are anti-fungals.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #9
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    I&#39;d say if the problem is only slight, just spend more time washing your hair, being sure to massage your scalp, and maybe don&#39;t wear a hat alot.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Visit a parlor and have your scalp applied by hot oil. That will solve your problem.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast