Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sharereactor

Sharereactor only works with Edonkey, EMule, Overnet and the like.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    But isn't k-lite better?
    Why don't they just use k-lite instead?

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Now that's opinion. Many users that have been on Edonkey and the like have as good a speed as the fastest DL'ers on KL. You just have to build up your credit on Edonkey and you'll start getting fast speeds. In KL, you can see fast speeds right away, but Edonkey takes time. The Edonkey/Emule network is ALOT better than KL because of more features and files are more abundant on their network than fasttrack.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Ok thanks for the info.

I think I'll start using it.

Will I get any spyware or ads if I DL edonkey?

How do I build credit?

I like k-lite because there is none of that credit stuff.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Instead of Edonkey, get EMule which is a better type of it IMO. Emule Plus or regular Emule and a site which has mods for emule tarod
    Emule is free of that stuff (spyware and such) just like KL.
    You build credit by uploading ALOT. Thats why it takes patience. For a good speed to happen, you usually have to upload for a couple hours without DL'ing and then you'll start getting good DL speeds.

The highest I've DL'ed off Emule was 30 KB/s and I uploaded for about an hour without Dl'ing anything.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    i could not use share reactor every time i clicked a link for the games or movies it said windows could not find even though i had e donkey why was this i thought the site looked wicked as well it had a lot of stuff i wanted is there an easyer way to get files of that ?

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    I really like the share reactor site for providing verifides.
    It's quite disorganized, but it's ok.
    I was able to DL some decent stuff.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Poster
    Brockster, uninstall eDonkey and then install eMule. your windows don't recognise ed2k links, a new install should correct this. and have eMule running when you click a link.

You don't need that high a credit to download, you need time. when you start eMule you're last in the que and you have to wait. a good credit will allow you to jump a couple of positions, but not all the way. (but if you use the buddy feature you can let your friends jump to the top) usually an hour or so and then the downloads will start up. and as soon as you have downloaded a full part, and start to upload the file yourself, things will really start to speed up.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    it took me awhile to actually understand how to use Emule. I installed it twice and then uninstalled it but being tempted i installed it again. There faq is okay not the most understandable but decent. It took me awhile to understand the whole server thing. I like sharereactor though...the site could be faster like fasttrackmovies.com.

P.S: Does Edonkey and EMule have more files then kazaa?

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    does kazaa offer search for archieve?? emule can search archieve file so that we can dwnld .zip or .rar...mainly this .zip and .rar file contain compilation of picture...I dunno if kazaa have this capability...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast