Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: How'd You Come Up With Your Member Name

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    In the words of the Imortal one........

"Kick him in the nuts"

<<Simon Cowell having a poo

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #102
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by fugley+23 December 2003 - 22:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 23 December 2003 - 22:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheDave@23 December 2003 - 22:50
    wtf is going on?
    The Dave would you mind terribly if I called you The David?? [/b][/quote]
    you can call me moron as long as its not offensive

3. Lounge   -   #103
    Hi boys and girls. No guessing where i got my name from. I&#39;d just like to wish everyone a lovely holiday season from everyone here at 19 Management.

Nikki x

4. Lounge   -   #104
    (cue the theatrical booing)

Yes boys, i know. You&#39;re jealous of me and of my lifestyle, of my beautiful girlfriend(s) and of my many millions. You wish that for one second, for one fleeting moment, that you could be as suave and sophisticated as me. So bring it on, i can take it (on my manly chest).

Oh, i&#39;ve got to go and snort this cocaine from a strippers navel. Please excuse me&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #105
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Simon Cowell@23 December 2003 - 23:04

Hey pal. If you freaks are stupid enough to buy it, of course i&#39;m going to make it; It pays for my debauched life style.
    you take money away from 10 year old girls who can no longer afford condoms and have unwanted children. evil one

googlism says simon cowell is "evil

6. Lounge   -   #106
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Nikki Chapman@23 December 2003 - 23:28
    Hi boys and girls. No guessing where i got my name from. I&#39;d just like to wish everyone a lovely holiday season from everyone here at 19 Management.

Nikki x
    Sorry Nikki, as pretty as you are we already have a Nikki here and she knocks your socks off

@SC.......Dude, jealous of you Yeah I always wanted to be the most hated man in the UK

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I&#39;m schizophrenic

And so am I

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #107
    Originally posted by Simon Cowell@23 December 2003 - 22:28
    (cue the theatrical booing)

Yes boys, i know. You&#39;re jealous of me and of my lifestyle, of my beautiful girlfriend(s) and of my many millions. You wish that for one second, for one fleeting moment, that you could be as suave and sophisticated as me. So bring it on, i can take it (on my manly chest).

Oh, i&#39;ve got to go and snort this cocaine from a strippers navel. Please excuse me&#33;
    you mean that fumble in the broom cupboard at the office Xmas party meant nothing to you??&#33;?? You cad&#33;&#33;&#33;

Nikki (no kiss)

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+23 December 2003 - 22:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 23 December 2003 - 22:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nikki Chapman@23 December 2003 - 23:28

Nikki x
    Sorry Nikki, as pretty as you are we already have a Nikki here and she knocks your socks off

@SC.......Dude, jealous of you Yeah I always wanted to be the most hated man in the UK

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I&#39;m schizophrenic

And so am I

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    who is this other "Nikki"?

Trust me, i&#39;m ALL that. and more.

Nikki x

9. Lounge   -   #109
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    @Jonno and anyone else who fancies giving Simon Cowell a kicking:

Give Simon Cowell a kicking

(you need to enter an e-mail address but a fake one will do.... )

10. Lounge   -   #110
    Michelle McManus
    Who would like me to sing them a song?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast