Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread: LOTR - Return Of The King Here

ok......cool thanks....yeah...i know you need good quality.....but i'm getting to be impatient here, i've spent the past three days seeing sources for the file, yet, my damn thing keeps saying "remotely quenue".......damn....and i don't have much of anything.....but thanks for the effort......i just hate these losers who keep on faking the name of the files......i spent like 4 hours downloading 400 mb of what i thought was part of return of the king and it ended up being that stupid movie "boogie nights"!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #152
    i watched a special on 60 minutes about kazaa and file sharing...there is a whole team of fifteen guys armed with multiple computers each full of fake files that they either renamed to another movie or they just have blank movies. the studio hires them to do it when a particular movie comes out. they then find any real compies online and make fakes using similar or the same file sizes...hence the blank files.get this though...when thir leader, some snot nosed geek, was interviewed he was really stressed out and bitching about how file sharers get around them downloading files. anyway... are we not aloowed to post file sizes on here anymore?
    jojo
    www.emayhem.com/nomsans
    [email protected]

"my passions come from common spring from which i do not bring my sorrows"

3. Movies & TV   -   #153
    Double Agent
    yeah dont get me started. these no sex life no good sob lame ass bs shits just do nothing all day and sharing fake files on kazaa

get a life

btw any person with IQ above 80 would go to irc channels to get the real stuff and share it on klite or bt

fuck off fucking losers

4. Movies & TV   -   #154
    Found one file, however I could only download just under half of it. Since then, I haven't been able to find someone who has it -keep getting MORE REsources Needed.
    I've jumped supernodes so many times and no luck I'm afraid.

Lotr.Return.Of.The.King.Logistic.MI6.Divx.Part2

Part1 comes in 2 forms - fixed.Part1 and ........Part1.
    I don't know if they work -picture quality is only ok in Part2.

If anyone comes across a working link,pls post.

5. Movies & TV   -   #155
    bootylicious's Avatar You've been punk'd
    Found a file that has three parts but getting a lot of Remotely Queued. Here r the verified file names:

[tmd]the.lord.of.the.rings.return.of.the.king.(esoteric).ts-DMajik.(1of3)
    [tmd]the.lord.of.the.rings.return.of.the.king.(esoteric).ts-DMajik.(2of3)
    [tmd]the.lord.of.the.rings.return.of.the.king.(esoteric).ts-DMajik.(3of3)

Good Luck Downloading!

6. Movies & TV   -   #156
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    lord of the rings screener
    it's on the edonkey network so you would need one of those clients to download it...but then this is a much better client for genuine files..just a tad slow..i have it and it's a very good screener svcd even on the 60 inch bigscreen tv
    took me one day to download all 4 cds but thats emule for you

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516