Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extracting Bin

hi, guys
    i've just learnt to use bittorrent and downloaded an app

the thing is this is a .bin and .cue files...which means they're images that can be burn into cd-r

is it possible to somehow burn those images into a virtual cd such as alcohol 120%, virtual cd 5 etc? i dun hav a cdrw drive

perhaps, is there other means of extracting it into hard disk?
    plz help, thx

gildan2020
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Originally posted by gildan2020@20 December 2003 - 09:22
    hi, guys
    i've just learnt to use bittorrent and downloaded an app 

the thing is this is a .bin and .cue files...which means they're images that can be burn into cd-r

is it possible to somehow burn those images into a virtual cd such as alcohol 120%, virtual cd 5 etc? i dun hav a cdrw drive 

perhaps, is there other means of extracting it into hard disk?
    plz help, thx

gildan2020
    Yeah just mount on a virtual drive, personally i prefer using daemon tools http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/portal.php but alcohol is ok.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    muchspl2
    1. Install Daemon Tools
    2. On the bottom of your screen there is little icon of Daemon Tools, click it.
    3. Click on "Device 0: [H:] No media" (H could also be another letter) and a window pops up.
    4. Select the disc image you want to load and click on open.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    hey, thanx for recommending that software
    it's ez to use

gildan2020
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    theres a programme called iso buster but i use one called cdmage have a look around

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    WinISO 5.3 can extract pretty much every type of CD image, including BINs, even without the CUE file. Looks and works very similar to WinZip and is very easy to use. In can also convert BINs to ISOs and vice versa. In addition to all that, it can edit and create CD images (bootable images are also easy to make) by dragging the files into its window. Great program, give it a try and you will love it

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    muchspl2
    whats wrong with you guys, the question was answered

then you guys add horse shit, what the point of extracting or converting bin to iso, I hope you guys know its the biggest waste of time to do such silly things

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Originally posted by muchspl2@21 December 2003 - 01:01
    whats wrong with you guys, the question was answered

then you guys add horse shit, what the point of extracting or converting bin to iso, I hope you guys know its the biggest waste of time to do such silly things
    He asked for a program that can extract it into hard disk. And the other information I wrote in my post was simply a short elaboration of the capabilities of the program.

You should refrain from flaming other people simply because they are trying to help. You may not like the ideas or perspectives of other people but that is no reason to label it as horse shit.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    muchspl2
    do tell why its NOT
    you don't need to
    its a waste of time/hard drive space
    there is simple no need to respond for the sake of responding when its clearly answered unless you think its a better way, If you think that is the best way to do it, please examine why you think so cause its simple a old a busted way of doing it
    not trying to flame or come off mean, just want you to understand the poster has replied success
    you adding that implies you use that way, just trying to help if you really stand by extracting bin's/iso's

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=67574&st=0

Use that guide there. Very easy to use.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast