Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hitman: Contracts-look At This Trailer

I watched the trailer for Hitman Contracts at http://www.gametrailers.com/

Does it look like an animated movie or the actual game play. when i first saw it i thought it was an animated movie. but now im not sure. if that video is actual gameplay footage. Damn that game looks good.

2. Games   -   #2
    Proffesional Dumbass
    just watch the trailer looks real cool but i definately think its a movie not actual gameplay

3. Games   -   #3
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    it's a movie

4. Games   -   #4
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    That is one thing I hate about trailers. Most of the time they are just some fucking animation based on the game.

Hell I could make a better one, wtf does it have to do with the game?

They should release actuall footage in a trailer

Or else its just another damn cartoon.

5. Games   -   #5
    I figured it was a movie. but i think in a few years, if graphics engines continue to improve like they have been, we will see game play that looks as good as movies do now.

The game Far Cry looks pretty good though

6. Games   -   #6
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    In a few years my ass, look at doom 3(That looked movie worthy, the trailer that is...)

But I hear what your saying...

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    If you think that any of that Hitman trailer is actual game footage, you have to dumb. Its obviously all a movie made to look good to show off the game. Im sure the game will look good though....And obviously graphics can be made in a game that looks that good. So why dont they release games that look like that? Because not everyone has systems that can play games that look like that. They havnt even started selling hardware and chips that can work with generating graphics like that. They could, but they would lose out on alot money. When the next gen consoles come out (PS3, successor to Xbox....) in '06, games will look really, really good.

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Esal@21 December 2003 - 15:23
    If you think that any of that Hitman trailer is actual game footage, you have to dumb. Its obviously all a movie made to look good to show off the game. Im sure the game will look good though....And obviously graphics can be made in a game that looks that good. So why dont they release games that look like that? Because not everyone has systems that can play games that look like that. They havnt even started selling hardware and chips that can work with generating graphics like that. They could, but they would lose out on alot money. When the next gen consoles come out (PS3, successor to Xbox....) in '06, games will look really, really good.
    Yes, i remember reading a interview with someone in the gaming industry. he said they have the technology to go way beyond what we see today. but they purposely bring it out in increments so they can make more money.

Just like with Mhz on PCs. they could have had the 3.0 out years ago. but they want to milk the consumer for everything they can

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    MHz in a CPU dont even really matter. its just a selling piont. thats why AMD can have a 2.2 Ghz CPU that can rival a P4 clocked at 3.2. i did read an interview and Edios said that the graphics for Hitman 3 will be very good. their making a whole new engine.

10. Games   -   #10
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Whoa, a 3rd Hitman game, can't wait.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast