Thread: What Happened To Klite?

What happened to Klite? I can only get 1-2 users online. Haven't been able to find A download all week.
    Can anyone help?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    internet.news
    Don't worry - normally as you heared Sharman shut k++ site down and make the
    newest client not being able to connect to k++ clients - but kazaa from kazaa.com
    was always full of spyware - K++ is the only good one:

and for the moment there are usually around 3 million ppl online but it depends
    on the day you are looking, means: if there are holidays and ppl have time they will use kazaa for example.

Just "Jump Supernode"

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    You need to go into the Options and untick "Force being a supernode" and then tick "Do not act as a supernode". Your connection probably can't cope with being a supernode.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@20 December 2003 - 20:11
    You need to go into the Options and untick "Force being a supernode" and then tick "Do not act as a supernode". Your connection probably can't cope with being a supernode.
    I tried "Force being a SN" one time and the first few minutes there was only one User online - me - and a after a few seconds my K++ connected to the rest of Fasttrack. If you start your K++ as a SN, it will search for other SN's to connect to.
    That will take a few minutes...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@20 December 2003 - 19:11
    I have cable access and over 14000 shared files. Everything was good until this week. Still set as A supernode but only 1-2 users show up with 3000 files.
    Has anything happened to the network?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by internet.news@20 December 2003 - 18:41
    Don't worry - normally as you heared Sharman shut k++ site down and make the
    newest client not being able to connect to k++ clients - but kazaa from kazaa.com
    was always full of spyware - K++ is the only good one:

and for the moment there are usually around 3 million ppl online but it depends
    on the day you are looking, means: if there are holidays and ppl have time they will use kazaa for example.

Just "Jump Supernode"
    Haven't heard anything about the k++ site being shut down but it appears it may have happened. Where did you hear about this?