Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emule Or Kazaalite

Poster
    I currently use Kazaalite, but am wondering whether to switch to Emule, should I, Who is better?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    single mp3s -> kazaa
    albums -> emule

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Out of The Ordinary
    If You're looking for music then SoulSeek is the client You want.

Full albums can be found with eMule.

BOT

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Server seems to be down on soul seek, ill download it another time.

What makes soul seek better than kazaa?
    I mainly download mp3 singles, hardly ever movies... and dont really look for albums. Would Soul Seek fit that criteria better than Kazaa?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Overnet is OK for single mp3s too, I got a lille bundle of Elvis music off for my mum!

KaZaA is started to lack a little bit on music because of fake files or messed up files.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by [B
    [O][T],20 December 2003 - 16:46] If You're looking for music then SoulSeek is the client You want.
    I only recently started using SS, but I'd have to agree. eMule would be my second choice. Even though u can get full albums, the selection is not as varied.

KL is too much of a crapshoot to be worth my while. I make my files available when I can, but haven't dl in months.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Files / Programs:
    Kazaa ++
    eMule

Music:
    WinMX

Been using WinMX since Napster got into trouble... Nearly the same sort of interface and excellent search results just like it's predecessor.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Isn't WinMX hopelesly behind it's competition? I though it hasn't been updated in ages?

But I agree, single mp3's --> Fasttrack
    Albums --> eMule, I can always find all albums I want on eMule

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    hasnt been updated for a v long time.
    but it still kicks ass when looking for rare music. However corruption makes it suck and the queues are quite long too.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    CosmoKramerTheAssMan
    what to use? emule or kazaa lite?
    kinda like asking you what's best? a donkey or a rabbit?

the edonkey network is filled of files that you won't surely find on kazaa... actually you can find pretty much anything kazaa lite has on emule but problem is you just got to be patient and this is why people get their mp3's on kazaa or soulseek.

that's the awesome thing of edonkey network. you can find any rare file and when it's tagged with the cracker's name for example, you know its not bull$hit so there are many files you can trust unlike a unhappy experience of my friend... Downloading a video clip of his favorite band metallica and ended up being swedish gay pr0n. gg kazaa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast