Thread: Out Of Memory

once kazzalite 243 is loaded i get out memory message which keeps reappearing and i cant use it please help i have used kazzalite for years first big time problem

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    what exactly does the memory message say?

have you tried reinstalling kazaa-lite
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    is used to say cant find dbb 256 and 1024 now it just says out of memory cause i deleted the dbb to reinstall

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    When using kazaa lite, my computer crashed! since then when i start kazaa it keeps saying 'out of memory' and keeps printing messages everywhere! i have tried uninstalling kazaa lite and installing it again but the same problem occurs!
    I have emptied my shared folder but the same happens!
    Lots of printed messages come up saying that kazaa can't open data256 in db folder i have deleted the folder register files and it still gives same message please help

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Make sure that you have deleted the correct DB folder. See the FAQ for all possible locations of it.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    thanks for that tip i had already deleted these files and no difference i reinstalled earlier versions i am now up to ver 2.1.0. build 3 without problems(so far)
    i still dont know why this happend in the first place if anyone knows please let me know i do like the tools with ver 2.4.3. thanks

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    i installed ver 2.1.0 build 3 so far no problems

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    So you came back with the old version, ha.