Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Upload Bandwidth

spelunker121's Avatar Flailing about!
    Originally posted by Cyril@21 December 2003 - 11:18
    From the FAQ:

This bandwidth value is calculated by how fast you have downloaded previously. So it is merely an indication of your bandwidth (or speed) which is based on the speeds of your previous downloads. So if you download fast once, you will see that the value has increased next time when you do a search.

So this bandwidth is YOUR bandwidth.
    Im not sure I quite understand what you mean by "this is your bandwidth" I am on a DSL connection with D/L speeds very close to T1 and yet, it is very difficult to D/L files from a source that indicates a bandwidth of 1 (very slow if at all)
    could you explain to me please......
    Protect me from what I want!

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Originally posted by model-behavior@21 December 2003 - 09:52
    So James_Bond_Rulez, are you going to explain how or where you found a script program to obtain the ISP and address information from my computer and the computers of other users too?

He can't see that information only you can

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by model-behavior@21 December 2003 - 07:52
    So James_Bond_Rulez, are you going to explain how or where you found a script program to obtain the ISP and address information from my computer and the computers of other users too?

I am behind a double-firewall, one on my Ethernet Card and the other on my ISP connection, yet your program can clearly see my computer.

If you can obtain that information so easily, perhaps I shouldn't be downloading at all, because the RIAA must have access to far more sophisticated resources. --- And I know that Peer Guardian is foolproof either, since it can't contain up-to-the-second text lists.
    wow so you must be the new member in the noob club, welcome

my advice to u: be scared, be VERY scared

if i can get this info this easily so can the RIAA and you SHOULD'NT DOWNLOAD ILLEGAL FILES AT ALL!!!!

damn noobs

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by model-behavior@21 December 2003 - 17:52

I am behind a double-firewall, one on my Ethernet Card and the other on my ISP connection, yet your program can clearly see my computer.

If you can obtain that information so easily, perhaps I shouldn't be downloading at all, because the RIAA must have access to far more sophisticated resources. --- And I know that Peer Guardian is foolproof either, since it can't contain up-to-the-second text lists.
    That has gotta be the funniest thing I've heard all week!! hehehe! :-)

Someone please explain the difference between client side and server side to the poor newbie! :-)

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    I find your sarcasm(s) most unbecoming BOYS, but I would expect nothing less from hackers and malcontents.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@21 December 2003 - 23:54
    i never share any files on k-lite
    What's your main reason?

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by camille+22 December 2003 - 17:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (camille @ 22 December 2003 - 17:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@21 December 2003 - 23:54
    i never share any files on k-lite
    What&#39;s your main reason? [/b][/quote]
    because i never use it

doesn&#39;t make me a leech though
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@23 December 2003 - 01:42

doesn&#39;t make me a leech though
    It&#39;s up to you. lol...lol...

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Originally posted by model&#045;behavior@22 December 2003 - 11:16
    I find your sarcasm(s) most unbecoming BOYS, but I would expect nothing less from hackers and malcontents.
    Someone probably would have let u in on the fact that u r the only one who can view the message in JBR&#39;s sig if ur reply hadn&#39;t been so pissy.

btw: JBR does a valuable service with that sig. New or old, it&#39;s good to be constantly reminded of how much info can go back and forth online.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by guit_steel+22 December 2003 - 13:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (guit_steel @ 22 December 2003 - 13:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-model&#045;behavior@22 December 2003 - 11:16
    Someone probably would have let u in on the fact that u r the only one who can view the message in JBR&#39;s sig if ur reply hadn&#39;t been so pissy.

btw: JBR does a valuable service with that sig. New or old, it&#39;s good to be constantly reminded of how much info can go back and forth online. [/b][/quote]
    it&#39;s nice to be appreciated

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast