Thread: Starry Night Deep Space Explorer

Poster
    found this on Emule and it kicks ass >

Starry Night Deep Space Explorer + Serial.rar

Code:
    ed2k://|file|Starry.Night.Deep.Space.Explorer.+.Serial.rar|448250628|72A35DC6DBAFA55C2B45EF07C8997634|/
    http://www.starrynight.com/new_sndsex.html

Got kids? This'll give them the edge in school!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    skelley521's Avatar puter ghost
    Yeppers, its far out...lol..it was on bit. a few months back and had good speeds.
    I downloaded ;installed and played with it a bit then uninstalled.
    Didnt it have a 'report any strange sightings' plugin that went with it?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    ok I am fairly new at Emule and dont use it unless someone posts something interesting. I have eMule Plus v1h, so how do you use the e2dk hash. Can I just copy the whole thing to ED2K Link? But when i tried it doesnt work. Thanks for the help.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    just paste this into the direct download window in the search pane. (right below preferences. Then click start. If it won&#39;t go, just search by name, Starry.Night.Deep.Space.Explorer

ed2k://|file|Starry.Night.Deep.Space.Explorer.+.Serial.rar|448250628|72A35DC6DBAFA55C2B45EF07C8997634|/

@skelley521, I haven&#39;t come across that one yet

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I got starry night pro from eMule months ago. it was a good program. ill check this one out. im sure they have actuall hubble pics in there.

Some of the pictures of stars forming were amazing