Thread: Alternate Earths & Realities

Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    hi is there a guide to a list of them from dc or marvel or preferably all of them?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I don't know of a guide that I think you're looking for but try this

Here's a short list of actual comics to help
    Elseworlds(DC)
    Marvel vs DC
    DC vs Marvel
    Age Of Apocalypse(M)
    Crisis On The Infinite Earths(DC)
    Exiles(M)
    Mutant X(M)
    Earth 2(DC)
    Marvel 2099(M)
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Originally posted by Busyman@21 December 2003 - 07:50
    I don't know of a guide that I think you're looking for but try this

Here's a short list of actual comics to help
    Elseworlds(DC)
    Marvel vs DC
    DC vs Marvel
    Age Of Apocalypse(M)
    Crisis On The Infinite Earths(DC)
    Exiles(M)
    Mutant X(M)
    Earth 2(DC)
    Marvel 2099(M)
    I know of elseowlrds, and the dc vs marvel(and vice versa) and also age of apoc and crisis but what are exile, earth 2, mutant x & marvel 2099?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by Bebi@21 December 2003 - 16:53
    I know of elseowlrds, and the dc vs marvel(and vice versa) and also age of apoc and crisis but what are exile, earth 2, mutant x & marvel 2099?
    Exiles(M)- different heroes from different realities are forced together by an entity to change certain things in history (and different realities). It's Quantum Leap meats Sliders. The heroes are recognized Marvel characters but some have changed in weird ways.

Mutant X(M)- Remember the end of X-Factor? Havok, Cyclops' brother, seemingly died in an explosion but actually was sucked in another dimension where Apocalypse is good, Professor X is evil, and he is just trying to get back home. It forgot how many issues it lasted but it was one of the few comics that I looked forward too.

Earth 2(DC)- is a hardcover comics, where there is an evil syndicate comprised of Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, etc but there names and costumes are different. The real heroes are sent to that reality to take them down. It is not the first appearance of those evil characters.

Marvel 2099(M)- had X-Men 2099, Spiderman 2099, Hulk 2099, and 2099 Unlimited. The books are not alternate realities but future timelines. The 2099 series has since been canceled but it lasted awhile.

Exiles is the only one still ongoing.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #5
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    I've never read the (new) Exiles, is it good?

I have every issue of the Malbu version, and the Malbu series from when the Black Knight lead the group after Marvel bought Malbu, but the newest series I haven't even read one issue.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by bob_the_alien@23 December 2003 - 05:41
    I've never read the (new) Exiles, is it good?

I have every issue of the Malbu version, and the Malbu series from when the Black Knight lead the group after Marvel bought Malbu, but the newest series I haven't even read one issue.
    Yes it's good and is not new. It's been out for years.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #7
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    Originally posted by Busyman+23 December 2003 - 00:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 23 December 2003 - 00:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bob_the_alien@23 December 2003 - 05:41
    I&#39;ve never read the (new) Exiles,&nbsp; is it good?&nbsp;

I have every issue of the Malbu version, and the Malbu series from when the Black Knight lead the group after Marvel bought Malbu,&nbsp; but the newest series I haven&#39;t even read one issue.
    Yes it&#39;s good and is not new. It&#39;s been out for years. [/b][/quote]
    yeah, i know it&#39;s been out for years, I just said new, because it&#39;s the newest of the Exiles series.

This is what number 4 of the series, Yeah, it was The Exiles, The New Exiles, and then The All New Exiles, and now it&#39;s just the Exiles again.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I think Kingdom come(DC) and Earth,Universe,Paradise X(Marvel) are alternate realities.