Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Running Out Of Room!

Hello,
    I am running outa room on my hd. I need to put some movies I have on disc. I have nero(not sure if I am doing it right). I need a Nero for dummies guide to burning. Or a different program that is easier to deal with. I have all different types of formats, vob, avi ,mpeg. Not sure if there is one program that can do it all. I also don't know if my dvd player will play vcd, its fairly new bought last year, is there a way to look for compatability. I am so confused, someone help me please.!!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    vcdhelp. All the help, software, instructions you would find in a "Dummies" handbook, just check out the 'Newbies' section.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Running Out Of Room!

So is this board, if you keep double posting.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    jetje's Avatar former star
    that one's fixed by now B)

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Sneepboy's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by rainydayz@17 February 2003 - 13:35

Hello,
    I am running outa room on my hd. I need to put some movies I have on disc. I have nero(not sure if I am doing it right). I need a Nero for dummies guide to burning. Or a different program that is easier to deal with.
    You might try "Nero Express". It should be included with your Nero software and it simplifies burning disks.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    see above, if not, search the forum for

conversion

vcd encoding

and stuff like that...there's hundereds of posts. i should know, i always seem to end up in them.

could we have a seperate forum for this (like this post is in General Q's)??

It could be

"Conversions/Encoding/Filetypes
    Any questions on how to copy CDs, or what to do with your downloads welcome here"
    <insert signature here>

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    could we have a seperate forum for this (like this post is in General Q&#39;s)??

It could be

"Conversions/Encoding/Filetypes
    Any questions on how to copy CDs, or what to do with your downloads welcome here"
    vivitron 15,
    I feel ya man, but adding a topic section here and there will eventually clutter up the board making it look like 5:00 o&#39;clock traffic in Los Angeles The main objective is to make it as informative as possible without that look. Despite having a valid point, the &#39;General Questions and Problems&#39; section is just that, things in general outside other topic forums
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Here are some tips to save space:
    • Make sure you have FAT32 [not FAT16] if you are running Windows.
    • Run a Disk Cleanup by going to Start->Programs->Accessories->System Tools->Disk Cleanup.
    • Compress as many downloads as you can with WinRAR.
    • Uninstall programs by going to Start->Settings->Control Panel->Add/Remove Programs.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by rainydayz@17 February 2003 - 14:35
    ...I need to put some movies I have on disc....
    Your movies will have to be split first, which you can do with TMPGenc. That can be a bit of a pain though. If you just want to burn them with Nero, you should always try to download movies that are already split into two .mpg&#39;s. You can try two .avi&#39;s, but sometimes Nero has problems with them.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    ? ? What are you keeping VOB-files on y&#39;r HD for? Those you
    must rid of first&#33;

also enable Nero&#39;s wizard; if you have problems after that you can be
    more specific with your questions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast