Thread: Mafia

i downloaded mafia form suprnova but it doesn't have a crack in the cd so i got one form megagames the 1.0 eng one and it worked but it forze every 2min of playing the game does any one know wat to do.

2. Games   -   #2
    I'd say thats a video card problem, whats your system specs.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    I'm his cuzin, he has a pentium 4 1.7ghz, 512mb, 80gb hard drive and 32 mb geforce 2. He told me he downloaded the 1.2 patch and a 1.2 crack and still the same problem only after a while of playing, also his pc is a little scrwed up since he had to reformat it and all these pop ups come up and some error messages but other games work.

Would it work on my pc, I got a 3.0gz, 160gb hard drive, 1gb ddr ram and 128mb geforce fx 5200?

4. Games   -   #4
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Should run fine on yours.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Mafia has some high system requierments. even if it says other wise. i heard many people having problems with running it.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Wow must have for a game that came out after the geforce 2? Didnt it? I duno why they are so high and on the box it says any 32mb card will work, Oh well I hope he can get it fixed.

7. Games   -   #7
    jonathan_tijuana's Avatar ...
    i played that game with an amd xp 1.0 and 256 mb ram and gforce 2 ultra, and i was great.

8. Games   -   #8
    Lick My Lovepump
    It works great on my 1.4 GHz Athlon w/ 512mb RAM and GeForce 2 graphics card.

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Then why does it freeze on his? Some dude told him to update his sound drivers or something. I duno, but Im gona tell him how when I see him online.